*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

Bones I believe it means Dwight has lost his testicles and is in a mad dash to find them before halftime

Bones I believe it means Dwight has lost his testicles and is in a mad dash to find them before halftime
I tend to agree after his explanation......it also eatblishes that he is at a minimum 20 years younget than me....but then again so is everybody here (don't know what that says about me)

1h under bettors gonna sweat but Ville should have 21 minimum now, they caught their break

turn 40 in 6 months and 2 days

what can I accomplish between now and then? gonna try to be inebriated > 6 month and 1 day, the rest should fall into place

my 40th birthday evening was a complete riot...if I described it you would think I was making it up....let's say this it was last time I got into a brawl, knocking tables over with people's dinner on it, cops came etc.... ( I was gone by time cops came...went out back door thru kitchen)

Does anyone truly believe the reason he isn't on an active roster, much less a practice squad, is because he can't play football?

I turn 38 in 2.5 weeks.

couple buddies and I have committed to doing some sort of big vacation (probably a cruise) for our 40th birthdays. There are 3 of us all born within a 3 week span. should be fun.

my 40th birthday evening was a complete riot...if I described it you would think I was making it up....let's say this it was last time I got into a brawl, knocking tables over with people's dinner on it, cops came etc.... ( I was gone by time cops came...went out back door thru kitchen)

You were looting a restaurant?

I wanna try that

Does anyone truly believe the reason he isn't on an active roster, much less a practice squad, is because he can't play football?

No one wants to deal with it, he can obviously play his position

Media destroying his career, or even worse, the fact that no team has the confidence that the people they have in place can deal with the media is destroying it

I heard a funny rumor about Screech. His cock was so long he had to hold it when he sat down to take a shit because it would dangle in the water in the toilet if he didn't. Wish I had that problem lol.

I heard a funny rumor about Screech. His cock was so long he had to hold it when he sat down to take a shit because it would dangle in the water in the toilet if he didn't. Wish I had that problem lol.

I usually just toss mine over my shoulder

No one wants to deal with it, he can obviously play his position

Media destroying his career, or even worse, the fact that no team has the confidence that the people they have in place can deal with the media is destroying it

Agreed. I think it happened to tebow also. Sure he doesnt have great mechanics, but your telling me Scott Tolzien has a better chance of coming in 1 game over Tim ? He might not be the long term solution, but that should be irrelevant.

Agreed. I think it happened to tebow also. Sure he doesnt have great mechanics, but your telling me Scott Tolzien has a better chance of coming in 1 game over Tim ? He might not be the long term solution, but that should be irrelevant.
teams just don't want the sideshow. too distracting and it causes resentment in the locker room. all these guys are alpha males and they all want the attention. if they don't get it, shit hits the fan.

is she hot

and for you other fuckers in here - you know you were thinking it and you just needed someone to step up and say it...
knew this was coming...she's 23 and in the seminary (no bullshit). She's not hot...she's very cute and nice, but not a nerd

Back