*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NCAA 2ND HALFS AMERICAN FOOTBALL - MON 9/1[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]2ND HALF[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Mon 9/1[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]209[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Florida[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+2 -106[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+130[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 24 -125[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]210[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Louisville[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-2 -106[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-147[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 24 +111[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Mon 9/1[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]209[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Miami Florida[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-4 +226[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]210[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Louisville[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+4 -260[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

lol what is a Yag company

I mean some company who is just wide open to that shit, like we all know Tim Cook is Yag, hell be taking Michael Sam with open arms. Guy wont fuck around for like a year trying to get into football but he won't, hes done. Which is kind of a shame. Then he gets hired by Apple or whatever and makes more money throughout his life then most of the guys in the NFL will

Subaru is definitely a Yag company

So true. You should see the amount of Subaru's driving in Boulder with rainbow flag bumper stickers and two chicks in flannel with gym teacher haircuts. It's an inordinate amount. They usually have some political commentary bumper stickers as well.

So true. You should see the amount of Subaru's driving in Boulder with rainbow flag bumper stickers and two chicks in flannel with gym teacher haircuts. It's an inordinate amount. They usually have some political commentary bumper stickers as well.
:rofl:

Bob and Jack you mean?

i would never get a Subaru but ive heard nothing but good things about them

You guys are knocking some good companies

He should become a photographer for Playboy or Penthouse, they wouldn't have to worry about him trying to fuck the models.

dirty-business-a-nails.jpg

Tbh, dude wants to play football and for the most part showed he deserves a spot, somewhere at least

Pussies in the league are afraid they can't handle the attention and prefer to look the other way. Obviously he'll be set doing whatever, that's not the point. He wants to play football and is better than many that will make a roster playing the same position. Just too many cunts in charge to deal with it, and I don't know that I can blame them, but woulda been nice to see someone sack up.

Makes OT a bit less likely now

Tired of seeing Miami on Labor Day night by the way, seems like they've been in this game for years and typically they are shitfests

Tbh, dude wants to play football and for the most part showed he deserves a spot, somewhere at least

Pussies in the league are afraid they can't handle the attention and prefer to look the other way. Obviously he'll be set doing whatever, that's not the point. He wants to play football and is better than many that will make a roster playing the same position. Just too many cunts in charge to deal with it, and I don't know that I can blame them, but woulda been nice to see someone sack up.

I think there are a few truths in this matter
1. First and foremost he is good enough to be a situational player at this time and probably develop
2. GMs and coaches are terrified that someone calls him a slur on the field or post-game and it is picked up by a microphone
3. Given that #2 is true, he would have to be a legit Pro-Bowler for GMs and coaches to take that risk

I think it's sad but that is what I truly believe is going on here

Back