NCAAF In-Game Thread

Nah.

This is a 3-4 loss season coming in.

We're a few years away due to the QB recruiting.

The success of the last 3 years absolutely killed QB/WR recruiting. The style isn't one kids want to play in....

I think they got their ship - that's all that matters. Going to be tough sledding for a long time in the new BIG.

How can this program not have a top 75 QB?

The style of play the last 3 years.

QBs want to showcase for NFL.

Jaydyn is a guy, but true frosh.

Carter Smith and Brady Hart on horizon.

Also, winning the title took away a chance in portal.

Portal isn't set up for playoff teams

This isn't about coaching. Yes, that will show as the season goes.... But today....

This is the best OL in the country and a Heisman candidate at QB having their way.

Great play calling too.

This is why I didn't want to go today. I had a feeling it wouldn't be pretty.

Granted, I thought the Michigan D would hold up better but this OL is even better than advertised.
Yeah I would hate to be there if I was a fan.

Arky TD. The earlier Ok St TD was flukey as Green was hit as he was throwing which led to the pick 6. Arky is dominating.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Still a top 3-4 team in conference.

Simply more Iowa this year and next.

Just light years behind Oregon, OSU, USC offensively.

How is their recruiting? It's got to be dropping off without Jim you'd think? I don't follow it much.

Sorry had to laugh this team sucks.

When it's bad, it's bad.

JH got the lucky draw last year and everything fell in place to get that coveted ship. I don't think last year's team could hang within 20 of the previous Georgia team. The chips aligned.

And when this style isn't dominating, ugh, hard watch.

I am happy that @B.A.R. and @HUNT got their championship but its going to be a rough time until they do what Bama did and hire a big time coach to handle what is one of the best jobs in the country.

When it's bad, it's bad.

JH got the lucky draw last year and everything fell in place to get that coveted ship. I don't think last year's team could hang within 20 of the previous Georgia team. The chips aligned.

And when this style isn't dominating, ugh, hard watch.
To win with that style of offense you need someone like Harbaugh. Without a top coach like that you aren't winning playing bully ball.

I am happy that @B.A.R. and @HUNT got their championship but its going to be a rough time until they do what Bama did and hire a big time coach to handle what is one of the best jobs in the country.
I'd definitely watch the season first before making determinations. That's where I'm at.

Saban retirement cost us Kalen.

Timing is everything.

We're playing a team that likely is in the semis this year.

Big, strong and powerful.

Not much to judge today.

Now, lose to USC in two weeks and we'll hear chirping.

I'd definitely watch the season first before making determinations. That's where I'm at.

Saban retirement cost us Kalen.

Timing is everything.

We're playing a team that likely is in the semis this year.

Big, strong and powerful.

Not much to judge today.

Now, lose to USC in two weeks and we'll hear chirping.
I know firsthand with the teams I root for in both college football and basketball how quickly you can go from the top to absolute garbage. Once upon a time Miami was THE program in football and that all went to hell real fast when they got lazy and hired a series of bums and I saw the same thing happen with Villanova basketball when Jay Wright retired and they went the route they did.

Yes its early and you seem far more patient than I am ( well pretty much everyone has more patience than I do) but the most likely scenario is Michigan has hired another Brady Hoke vs someone capable of keeping the program at the top. Could be that I am just bitter that I bet on this coach but when Harbaugh left and they hired from within this is what I predicted would happen.

Let’s talk Tulane! Can they sustain?

4th qtr a different animal when you got future accountants tryna muscle in with 2-3 pros

Back