NCAAF In-Game Thread

that holding call was horse shit. Not only was he inside the numbers on the jersey, but he also wasn't even holding him.

Mich forcing Edwards too.

He needs to be Maryland game frosh year Edwards.

Makes no sense.

Kalel is such a good RB1

Story of my life. Win money on the horses during the week, give it back on football during the weekend.

At least I get to watch the Michigan '21 and '22 offensive lines again today, unfortunately it's Texas.

Just so impressive.

I bet on Michigan against my better judgement but I still think the downgrade at head coach is so huge it cannot be understated.
This isn't about coaching. Yes, that will show as the season goes.... But today....

This is the best OL in the country and a Heisman candidate at QB having their way.

Great play calling too.

This is why I didn't want to go today. I had a feeling it wouldn't be pretty.

Granted, I thought the Michigan D would hold up better but this OL is even better than advertised.

Alabama did the smart thing and replaced Saban with the best coach available while Michigan took the lazy route and went in house which is almost always a huge mistake.

Nah.

This is a 3-4 loss season coming in.

We're a few years away due to the QB recruiting.

The success of the last 3 years absolutely killed QB/WR recruiting. The style isn't one kids want to play in....
I appreciate the patience but I just don't see it. You don't give a job like this to a first time head coach.

Back