NCAAF In-Game Thread

The Fox / Gus production though gives it a massive big game feel.

The Cock game last night NFL felt like a D3 replay.
I watched tennis last night and didn't waiver even though I have the channel. NFL games aren't worth the hassle.

Michigan not doing the things that made them good last few years. Texas going side to side giving them a lot of problems on offense

Michigan not doing the things that made them good last few years. Texas going side to side giving them a lot of problems on offense
It's the Texas OL.

And the Heisman QB.

That's literally the game.

No one expected Michigan to do much on offense. They don't have a QB and refuse to use their best RB.

Michigan chance was creating constant pressure. That's impossible vs the best OL in America and a QB that can elude defenders.

It's the Texas OL.

And the Heisman QB.

No one expected Michigan to do much on offense. They don't have a QB and refuse to use their best RB.

Michigan chance was creating constant pressure. That's impossible vs the best OL in America and a QB that can elude defenders.
I agree oline is dominating

Much needed cat nap so just catching up

Man this is great to see in Crappy Valley, hope nothing but awful things for the JoePa/Sandusky legacy. Leggo BG!

It's the Texas OL.

And the Heisman QB.

Michigan isn't playing fundamentally sound at all. Not picking up gaps, blown coverages running to wrong hole,etc.But I agree with you for most part. Texas defense is also better than we think. It wouldn't surprise me to see Michigan not score a TD this game.

Michigan isn't playing fundamentally sound at all. Not picking up gaps, blown coverages running to wrong hole,etc.But I agree with you for most part. Texas defense is also better than we think. It wouldn't surprise me to see Michigan not score a TD this game.
Nothing embarrassing about losing to this Texas team but your first couple of sentences point to the downgrade at coach.

Sure.

Wink is a downgrade.

No doubt.

But, they also have slowly eroded. That happens vs an team like this.

Reminds me of 21 and 22.

Yeah, I have Mich TT under 2h only worry is a 2 point try.

Sorry about my ranting nonsense but I am just taking out my frustrations on missing out on my 50-1 US Open womens tennis futures.

Some really nice play calling by Texas kept Michigan D on heels l. But damn Ewers made some big throws on 1st down.

Ian Eagle's son while technically good, sounds like he belongs at a local seminar on how to fill out insurance applications.
I'm of course excited to watch the Cards tomorrow but it's awesome that they play a 10am game in Barfalo so it can still be a pool day. Need that, still supposed to be 105 and already committed to the sofa this afternoon with the ISU game. Today is day 104 of consecutive triple digit days in Phx lol. Pool water is finally getting cooler because there's less sun in the day.

If Iowa get up three scores today might turn into one of those days too but I think we score on them

Back