NCAAF In-Game Thread

Pitts defense looks somehow worse then the offense… although cinci only has 24, the defense has been as soft as charmin

MICHIGAN

You're basically a service academy offense. You're only hope here is to grind things out / ugly this up. The best player on your roster to do this Orgi - he should be getting the ball - somehow about 30X minimum.

Beyond the CFB today I really want to take Pegula, not to bet on her but against Sabby in NYC against an American. Feels like the meltdown is on the clock

Muchova was up a set and a break and I was counting my 50-1 futures money and it all went down the drain. Sabalenka doesn't like the hostile environment and thats why she lost last year to Coco.

Muchova was up a set and a break and I was counting my 50-1 futures money and it all went down the drain. Sabalenka doesn't like the hostile environment and thats why she lost last year to Coco.
She was starting to get yippy when she beat Iga a couple weeks ago. I could see it happen today too. Especially how good the billionheiress is playing.

She's fragile but so are most of them. I don't think Jessica is really, she's extremely wealthy and treats this like a hobby which is perfect.

Sabalenka has been through a bunch of shit this year, hard to be confident in her keeping it together when the entire arena will be against her

Sabalenka is far and away the most talented player in the sport but this is a road game and she does not handle this kind of atmosphere well. On sheer talent alone this is a huge mismatch but since I have the Sabalenka futures I'll win either way.

I love the stadium at Okie Lite. Love how there is maybe 5 yards from the field to the stands. Crowd is right on top of you
Did a random road trip to Stillwater in college, 6 of us and went on a Friday night expecting something fun. Fraternity shit, told them we were there for the weekend but the party they took us to was so lame we got up at 5am and bolted w/o saying goodbye and drove to Norman. It was homecoming. Went to OU/KU game that night...so random and awesome. Man I miss college.

Sabalenka is far and away the most talented player in the sport but this is a road game and she does not handle this kind of atmosphere well. On sheer talent alone this is a huge mismatch but since I have the Sabalenka futures I'll win either way.
Don't have to tell me. She cleaned out my account last year at the French losing up 5-1 in the 3rd

Bam Orange. Making up for my Michigan idiocy. I really think/wish I would have gone with Texas if it were like 4.5… 7 just felt like a lot :(

To play this style of football you need to be extrmely disciplined and not turn the ball over. These are worrisome signs watching this team perform today.

Being that kind of team only wins with three coaches period. Saban, Kirby and harbaugh. That's it. Unfortunately Michigan will always replicate Bo and Jim's style.... And because rich rod didn't work out.

Doesn't mean you can't push the tempo a little. Go a little faster, etc. but they won't even do that

Back