NCAAF In-Game Thread

Everyone has posted their plays already lmao
Champing at the bit!!

Call it Christmas Eve….

Good luck this year to all and keep posting the info in your area/expertise!!!

Such a bad card. They couldn’t add in one interesting game besides the kickoff? I’ll take it though!

My local lets me parlay correlated sides and totals. For example I can parlay Hawaii -40 and the Over 54 and get the regular parlay payout.

At one point do you think a good percentage is to consider a correlated?

Right now Hawaii makes up 72% of the total with their spread.

On the other end I can look into the dog and the under as that relationship also makes up 72% of the side in the total.

I’m thinking 70% should be an auto play.

I’ve for a long time needed to dig into this more.

Such a bad card. They couldn’t add in one interesting game besides the kickoff? I’ll take it though!

My local lets me parlay correlated sides and totals. For example I can parlay Hawaii -40 and the Over 54 and get the regular parlay payout.

At one point do you think a good percentage is to consider a correlated?

Right now Hawaii makes up 72% of the total with their spread.

On the other end I can look into the dog and the under as that relationship also makes up 72% of the side in the total.

I’m thinking 70% should be an auto play.

I’ve for a long time needed to dig into this more.

Going to rely on the books and their proposed payouts to guide my plays.

Hawaii / Over is +140. I can get +265

Dog / Under is +155. So less value so I'd take the over.

Think I'll blindly play these when I can get over +110 of value.

Going to rely on the books and their proposed payouts to guide my plays.

Hawaii / Over is +140. I can get +265

Dog / Under is +155. So less value so I'd take the over.

Think I'll blindly play these when I can get over +110 of value.
Delaware State was flying commercial to Hawaii. Not on the same plane, just whatever flight guys could get on. I laid the -39.5 so as to not overthink it.

Not even sure what professional team plays in this stadium, not up on Irish futbol

Fuck I haver to go north halfway to Toga for a kid's bday party. Hopefully Travers hasn't slowed the highway down

They pulled a lot of that shit all last season as well.
usually it's just for the more low-key or blowout games that they don't want to be bothered...but opening day, i'm surprised they're not running the full program. we'll see if they get their act together for the afternoon game.

Eh. 20 years for a reason.
But it's actually a better course than Pebble and Torrey. Lots of renovation the last decade but the best courses don't typically hold large golf tournaments. See Bandon Dunes courses which are consistently the best in the country. Castle Pines might be too elite for the PGA tour, that's a possibility but enjoy it while you can.

Russ completed two passes. One for -6 and one for 32 to Pickens

Naturally the Steez are up 7-0

Back