NBA TV Saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Austintx_05
  • Start date Start date
A

Austintx_05

YTD 39-29-3

1) Cleveland PK

<TABLE class=rptItemTbl><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=rptTdContent colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Cavaliers find themselves in a must win game tonight as they take on the Milwaukee Bucks. The Cavs find themselves 2.5 games back of the Detroit Pistons and this is a good opportunity to gain some ground considering Detroit's road trip that awaits them. During the past week Cleveland was able to get a win at The Palace as LeBron looked like he is returning to form. Finally getting a win over Detroit on the road was exactly what this team needed to gain some momentum. As far as matchups go tonight, I cannot see the Milwuakee zone stopping Cleveland tonight. I love the rebounding effort night in and night out from Varejao which leads to second chance opportunities and more importantly, pace control. I expect Cleveland to show up and take control late in this game and walk away with a victory.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>http://cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19800

You know trout...it might be fishy and it might lose, but I believe you have to bet the line accordingly and to how you see the game going down. While some might feel better betting on Milwaukee on a "fishy" line, I just feel Cleveland has the momentum and motivation tonight.

GL to you sir :shake:

2) Charlotte -3.5

The Charlotte Bobcats losers of 7 straight, 6 of them being road games, take on the Memphis Grizzlies tonight. I really see Charlotte having their way down low tonght with May and the run 'n gun mentality of the Grizz is just not going to be enough to stop Charlotte. I think after Charlotte dropping 6 road game in a row, coming home and playing Memphis who execute zero defense home or away is what this team needs to finally get a win underneath their belt.

GL that line looks fishy to me..not gonna play but hope you cash..

Its not fisht at all...Milw just -2 vs Chi and lost in OT while Cle was -3 to Chi and lost in regulation....no reason why this game shouldnt be Milw slight fav -1.5 or -2...its not like the Bucks have played poorly at home..

Line was where it should have been....not fishy at all...how could Cle be favored >>

Not sho if May is back yet yo...
Cant roll wit ya on da Cavs on da road homey
Cant make da freebies yo and da Bucks will play good at home fo sho!!!!

I realize May is out...I comprehended it the first time. Now please stay out.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>S. May</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:cheers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left>S. May</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3-5</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:cheers:

Memphis 115
Charlotte 107

Better Luck Next Time Buddy

wol_nopermission.gif

No love for the Cavs? ;)

Nice by LeBron & Co.

They needed this win as did I....1-1 on the day

YTD 40-30-3

Back