NBA Tuesday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

07-08 season: 1-0 (+$100)

San Antonio Spurs -6 (110 to win 100)...I feel the number is skewed by the road defeats the Spurs have suffered at the hands of two terrific teams...I don't really see how Atl competes with a fresh/rested Spurs team tommorow, this is the kind spot where I feel 6 is a terrific number and would lay off around 7.5-8 due to backdoors

NYK/GS OVER 219 (220 to win 200)...this number cant be made high enough IMO...Knicks off a bunch of rest have thrown up some high numbers this season already...I don't have to tell you about the Warriors totals thus far...there will be zero defense in this game and the fact that it could end up close gives us added value here
:moose:

Spurs bet. Only took a few days. Honestly, Atlanta is coming back to earth as of late. They will have stretches all year of good and bad. SA has played some tough games already but they certainly handled the Hornets on the road. No back to back. At this number I would lean SA too.

Responded in other thread with this..

Intially I would say Over. I know Isiah wants a slower pace for the team while Craw, Steph and some others like to push. Basically, we never know what to see. If they are patient on offense they should be very efficient inside though.

thanks guys...BAR, Thomas might WANT a slower paced game, but the fact of the matter is when two teams like this get into it...they cant help themselves...they'll fall right into that west coast trap...lol....and yah, this is a short number for the Spurs, soo i have to bite for a small bet

Spurs? 2nd bet back? I love it. I think at 6 or below you're on the right side. If it creeps to 7 I might have think about the Hawks myself. Over is probably a great bet and Justin noticed the 1st half overs for GSW are really the money makers.

yah...he and i have both at times pounced on west coast first half overs in the past few years...lol, phoenix/dallas games of the past...gotta love em...and yah like i said, the 6 i feel is a key number...i cant go large on this play...i just feel however that the spurs win by more than a few buckets...8-10 point victory IMO...the total I feel should stay around a 220 pace for the first half...slow down in the third and skyrocket past in the last few minutes of the fourth if everything goes to plan....just hoping the home team gets down 5 or 6 with 2 minutes remaining b/c i don't see how i can lose if that's the case

right now, there are 4 members and 11 guests viewing this thread...i'm assuming it's some of my old buddies at covers....you guys need to come on over here!!!...what's stoppin ya?

i just feel however that the spurs win by more than a few buckets

the total I feel should stay around a 220 pace for the first half

It's THINK, dammit. You FEEL sad, you FEEL a girl's tits. In this context, you are THINKING, or BELIEVING. Fucking pet peeve.

Killa you know I thought you had him for a second there, but he buried you all right. :smiley_acbe:

I love this thread:36_11_6:

GL Bilivy. I don't think I'll take the Spurs here but I feel they get the job done :D:36_11_6:

Wary of the backdoor here, but I have them tied in with Denver on a ML parlay since I missed the good number on that one. 5:4 payout. GL to us.

Sadly, I think you're right about the Spurs tonight. The line is short since the Hawks have taken down other top teams at home, but the Spurs are different. The Suns/Mavs as fast paced teams fed into the Hawks strength ... the Spurs don't. BOL on your other play tonight.

christ.....165 shots...50 FTs...50 3pt shots....i got the shots up i needed and then some.....worst shooting i've seen from these assholes all year...games like this REALLY piss me off...every quarter was over 50 save the 32 point 3rd....what a joke....i figured Golden State to be ahead a few buckets late and to push the total, but shit i didn't expect the knicks to be too far down to give a shit!

Back