NBA Round Two discussion thread

I'll take D Rose after a 3 year layoff playing right w/ Kyrie. Heck, no I won't. That bum led a decent squad to zero playoff appearances.

Remembering the Clippers were a +5 dog at San Antonio (a team rated higher by the pundits) and the Grizz minus Conley opened as a 9-point dog vs the Dubs.

7.5 or 8 is fair, Clips still have Blake, DJ and Jamal. Plus the 'public' saw them handle the defending champs.

Noah - 0 points going 0 - 4.

Blatt made a mistake playing small ball. Bron was just finished by the end of the game and just couldn't close the game and Bulls left Cavs and opening for a comeback.

Good enough for me, boss. I'm invested moderate at -5 from early Sunday AM but will likely lay the points here. This game would reek if it were a regular season game but I can't see it being a 2-3 possession game late and Harden won't miss FTs down the stretch if necessary.

Rox have superior stretch 4's capable of playing the pick/roll even with Paul. Without cp3 Crawford needs to be huge. Of course he has the ability, but I'll pay to see it w/ absolutely no bench now more than ever.

You would think the 3 can keep any dog close but Rox are the best at defending it.

I'll pay, big, to see, otherwise.

Noah - 0 points going 0 - 4.

Blatt made a mistake playing small ball. Bron was just finished by the end of the game and just couldn't close the game and Bulls left Cavs and opening for a comeback.

There will be more to come. Overlooked the fact he is an NBA playoff rookie with no Pat Riley behind him to assist.

Noah was fine though guys. He doesn't need #s to prove anything. How many times did the Cavs did into the paint and get nothing?

There's no answer for the 12th man on the Cavs, Pau, Gasol.

And Rose is almost back. But he's also such a smart player so he can buy time.

With that said the Bulls off 1 day rest are NOT good. I am not a homer and will not start saying "sweep" and insulting Cavs players.

Cavs will likely win game 2 but this Bulls team will be competitive in it.

Felt like Lebron never engaged. I wouldn't blame it on Blatt. Sometimes the chumps win, that's why you gotta win 4.

With all that said the best lineup for the Bulls is clearly Rose, Butler, Dunlevy, Gibson, and Pau

And Shump played awesome...

If the Clips manage to keep it within the number off such an emotional, grueling series minus their catalyst, I'll snort a turd.

I would unleash Perk on Gasol...
As a Lakers fan, I know how much Gasol hates to play bullies...

So much for everything that guy said. He said Pau Gasol 10/16 21 and 10 was a bum. Guy would be missing piece for the Cavs right now.

People should get banned for over the top, ignorant, comments.

But I would be salty too if my squad's favorite historical moment was the return of a guy who dumped them a few years earlier.

Im probably the square but Ive got Rox ML with about everything on the board....they are fresh + no CP3 = auto pound

Love is a luxury. His rebounding is nice, scoring replaceable. Didn't lose the game because he's out, won't lose the series because he's out. Cavs sleptwalked.

So much for everything that guy said. He said Pau Gasol 10/16 21 and 10 was a bum. Guy would be missing piece for the Cavs right now.

But I would be salty too if my squad's favorite historical moment was the return of a guy who dumped them a few years earlier.

Don't take it personally, skippy.

It's all good I still think your squad is the favs in the series. I like my bartenders I think they serve a greater good so I'll digress.

Has anyone else looked into the delivery of the dying art of newsprint?

I've never been a bartender, but it seems I'm on a collision course with that vocation. I do tip them.

I wasn't trying to start anything with you personally...I was simply stating facts about how not counting juice affects your units won by a lot. It doesn't bother me either, again I was just giving the math of the situation. It doesn't make sense to give how many units you're up if that info isn't accurate (regardless of what may be easier for you).

I do have a question now though as to what you mean by you stopped using 'units' a long while back....if that's the case, why do you list how many units you're up each day?

It's not that people may be bothered by your record keeping either...the point is that people may be tailing guys on here, and looking and seeing you up 170 units when that very well may be 100 or so units less is something that should be mentioned imo. You seem to have had a nice record this year, and won some units...wouldn't you want your work to be shown in the same terms as everyone else who bets games (and/or tails others) with juice being deducted when you lose wagers?

It is a win and loss record ( again, i stated this way back in the beginning of the year) not units -and why can't i do what is easier for me?? If guys want to follow great if they have any questions, concerns thoughts, good or bad, i will discuss it..... nothing to hide. I have always said I would discuss the reason for any play and why i like it or not..

for the question - it is about how much i like a play..
ex - tonight - loved the bulls...

Regarding the record keeping- yes their one person in here who is beyond upset at my record keeping and this is what started it all, first a few months ago when he went on some rant on how my posts are taking up space and record keeping ( yup taking about memory on the site)

I think we have exhausted this enough..... if I can answer any questions about my plays or the games I would be very happy to discuss...

Good enough for me, boss. I'm invested moderate at -5 from early Sunday AM but will likely lay the points here. This game would reek if it were a regular season game but I can't see it being a 2-3 possession game late and Harden won't miss FTs down the stretch if necessary.

Rox have superior stretch 4's capable of playing the pick/roll even with Paul. Without cp3 Crawford needs to be huge. Of course he has the ability, but I'll pay to see it w/ absolutely no bench now more than ever.

You would think the 3 can keep any dog close but Rox are the best at defending it.

I'll pay, big, to see, otherwise.

Noah was fine though guys. He doesn't need #s to prove anything. How many times did the Cavs did into the paint and get nothing?

There's no answer for the 12th man on the Cavs, Pau, Gasol.

And Rose is almost back. But he's also such a smart player so he can buy time.

With that said the Bulls off 1 day rest are NOT good. I am not a homer and will not start saying "sweep" and insulting Cavs players.

Cavs will likely win game 2 but this Bulls team will be competitive in it.

Divol - Perk is not an NBA player anymore, man. Mozgof is good enough.

Agree with it all.... might not be a good thing for you...

Eliminate the TO's and they will roll. Can't let the Lester Hudson's hang.

still dealing with the let down of cp3 not playing.... wouldnt be surprised to see the clipps take a small lead then Rox will wake up

It's comical how reckless Houston is playing and the chippy fouls being called on them.

Defies logic. Game 1 vs a battered, fatigued opponent and the Rockets seem content to give it away. The turnovers are unreal for a team with 5-days prep vs a team on a 24-hour turnaround.

Only thing going for them is that they aren't down a possession or 2 right now. Cause they can close with the best of them. Winning by 9 in a tied game with 3 to go vs. Dallas GM5

Back