NBA Round Two discussion thread

Shroder is better than Teague. This offseason they need to resign Millsap and be players in FA. To do that they need to unload Teague and he has significant value.

They need size and better depth
Schroeder has developed into a nice player for them.. Great size and length for a point guard...

Hmm
did you post that before the game started??

First post I said that I take Wiz for the series and lean them for the game as well...

It's funny that a man that keeps false record and talks some much bs and knows so little basketball, keeps picking on people that actually know what they are talking about.

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sun 5/3[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]9701[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Memphis Grizzlies[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+17 -113[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1490[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 206.5 -126[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]12:35 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]9702[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-17 -103[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-4000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 206.5 +108[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This is why Joerger makes no sense to me as a coach: why on earth would you think you could out run the Warriors, and why on earth would you even want to try? If I were the Grizzlies, I would've been walking the ball up the court every single possession from the outset to get Golden State out of an offensive rhythm, and just play a good old bump and grind half court game. Admittedly, it doesn't help when the Warriors are hitting 66%, but Memphis is going to get bounced pretty quick if this is their gameplan.

Without Conley, it's not a question of who wins, only by how much. GSW are toying with Memphis, just like they did with the Pels.
But to be honest, GSW are wrong. If they let Memphis hang in and go to the final two minutes, trailing by 4 - 6 points - Memphis have players to make 2 - 3 strong minutes and shock the Oracle Arena.
And wow at the crowd picking on Allen :)

First post I said that I take Wiz for the series and lean them for the game as well...

It's funny that a man that keeps false record and talks some much bs and knows so little basketball, keeps picking on people that actually know what they are talking about.

Ha!

picking on people, I believe you attacked me out of no where..this after posting the same exact way for at least 4 months straight...

you said you had a lean and then you had a play on them, a tease with them all with a few minutes to go in the game, how come not when they were down by double digits??

false records?? Weren't you called out by someone for posting false records???? He posted your link where you were selling picks (losing picks)???
You know the one that says - negative 1065 units in the last 6 months ...

i post every play before the game starts everyday... How about you do that?

In regards to knowing about basketball, my comments and responses are in regards to the X's and O's of the game, not a random statistic like a coach's bday, or hungover from the night before,,but actually understanding the way the game is played, the matchups and the strategies... not some random statistic that someone read or copied from an espn stats page ( no disrespect for those who use it as part of their capping) ....

Last edited:
Cp3 is fine. Rockets to me are very overrated. Beating Dallas proves nothing. And if Houston won the series that quick, it would re I've all credibility LAC just earned from beating the champs.

A lot of people on here think the rox are overrated - I don't.... i agree beating Dallas doesnt mean anything except they get to move on to the next round...
I like the size and depth that they can throw at the clippers.....

i don't understand what you are saying about the credibility about beating the champs?

Clips did all the other playoff contenders a favor by eliminating the Spurs but they'll pay the price for it.

Ha!

picking on people, I believe you attacked me out of no where..this after posting the same exact way for at least 4 months straight...

you said you had a lean and then you had a play on them, a tease with them all with a few minutes to go in the game, how come not when they were down by double digits??

false records?? Weren't you called out by someone for posting false records???? He posted your link where you were selling picks (losing picks)???
You know the one that says - negative 1065 units in the last 6 months ...

i post every play before the game starts everyday... How about you do that?

In regards to knowing about basketball, my comments and responses are in regards to the X's and O's of the game, not a random statistic like a coach's bday, or hungover from the night before,,but actually understanding the way the game is played, the matchups and the strategies... not some random statistic that someone read or copied from an espn stats page ( no disrespect for those who use it as part of their capping) ....

I made one comment and left you alone - you been trying to pick on me ever since, for exposing you as a fraud...

You really think you got a clue about basketball game? I'm not sure you even know what a basketball looks like...

I'm so far above your level as far basketball capping goes, I won't even respond to such b.s....

Other than posting false records and picking on people that exposed you, is there anything more you do on the forum?

Go write that you took another bet four max units (which is roughly 2$ for you I assume) and than write that you in plus 20 trillion units after the bet loses...

I made one comment and left you alone - you been trying to pick on me ever since, for exposing you as a fraud...

You really think you got a clue about basketball game? I'm not sure you even know what a basketball looks like...

I'm so far above your level as far basketball capping goes, I won't even respond to such b.s....

Other than posting false records and picking on people that exposed you, is there anything more you do on the forum?

Go write that you took another bet four max units (which is roughly 2$ for you I assume) and than write that you in plus 20 trillion units after the bet loses...

Please take your time and Explain exposing me and false records.... what are you talking about?

Can't help but feel that the key game in Cleveland - Bulls series, will be Game 2 and not Game 1 (or any other game). Game 1, Blatt will show his hand to Tibs - what line ups he will play - before that, it will be hard for Bulls to be ready for all teh possible scenarios.
Game 1 Cleveland should win and Game 2 can easily be for the series. Wouldn't want to be Bulls, going to Chicago, trailing 0 - 2, knowing that Cleveland get Smith back and Chicago not able to beat the Cavs even without him.

Bulls have owned Lebron in game 1s. Even beating the Heat with a team of backups a few years back.

Cavs will have spacing issues. And Kyrie hasn't played well vs the Bulls historically. Bulls will be able to pack it in. Celtics despite losing the series 0-4 probably played with Cleveland for almost 90% of the games.

If Bulls get one it will be the first one.

U212 in HOU-LAC For me on game 1 considering the past 4 meetings between the two team. will take HOU@1,45 ML in a parlay for obvious exhausting/letdown spot for clipps but seems too obvious.

Bulls have owned Lebron in game 1s. Even beating the Heat with a team of backups a few years back.

Cavs will have spacing issues. And Kyrie hasn't played well vs the Bulls historically. Bulls will be able to pack it in. Celtics despite losing the series 0-4 probably played with Cleveland for almost 90% of the games.

If Bulls get one it will be the first one.

Bulls aren't getting a game in Cleveland. Adjust accordingly.

As a bettor, not a fan, think Cleveland sweeps. Can't envision Bulls getting off the mat after the first two beatings.

I love how Gasol is suddenly a force to fear. He'd be like the 7th Cav off the bench. This team is terrible.

Tristan Thompson's ass will have a word with the Euros.

U212 in HOU-LAC For me on game 1 considering the past 4 meetings between the two team. will take HOU@1,45 ML in a parlay for obvious exhausting/letdown spot for clipps but seems too obvious.

Many good trends support the Under here.

Hou vs clips
Will we see hack a Shaq back to back from both teams?
foul deandre then foul Howard/Smith/Capella?

I would love to see Perk on Gasol. He abused him hard in the playoffs with Boston and Okc...

The main thing is not to wear down Bron, by forcing him to play 20 - 25 minutes as PF, going at it in the paint with Noah. Bron hates to play defense as PF and here he will have his hands full...
Miller and Jones can easily guard Noah and so can Perk/ Thompson.

I would love to see Perk on Gasol. He abused him hard in the playoffs with Boston and Okc...

The main thing is not to wear down Bron, by forcing him to play 20 - 25 minutes as PF, going at it in the paint with Noah. Bron hates to play defense as PF and here he will have his hands full...
Miller and Jones can easily guard Noah and so can Perk/ Thompson.
Lol.Perkins is a stiff!

I know Noah is not the best offensive player but saying Mike Miller can guard him in the post?
Come on man

Jones and Shumpert could. As for Miller, maybe it's a big too much, but Noah is just injured or something, but he couldn't buy a basket against very small defenders Bucks send at home at times.
He averaged 6.5 points in the first round against small line ups by the Bucks and 7.2 points in the regular season. Even if he explodes and scores 12 points, it's still better than to wear down LeBron and to have same Miller guarding Butler for example, whie Bron is guarding Noah (if we assume that Miller has to play and has to guard someone).

Tip your not a bad poster so stop hurting your reputation here with crazy hometown yack. Gasol the 7th man for the Cavs when Mozgof has been your teams savior? Tristan Thompson? Just a little rediculous.

Cavs best player on the planet is why they'll probably win the series but not much else. I would think a Cleveland sports fan would be a bit more humble considering its history.

Very small defenders? Mil's length is insane man. Plus his offense is more about his passing than his scoring. And it's often a hockey assist. Mike Miller? Lol. Do you get HD where you live? Are you even watching these games?

Tip your not a bad poster so stop hurting your reputation here with crazy hometown yack. Gasol the 7th man for the Cavs when Mozgof has been your teams savior? Tristan Thompson? Just a little rediculous.

Cavs best player on the planet is why they'll probably win the series but not much else. I would think a Cleveland sports fan would be a bit more humble considering its history.

Lol I missed those idiotic posts. Just went back n read em on page 2
Gasol gonna eat up ur Cavs tip.

As a bettor, not a fan, think Cleveland sweeps. Can't envision Bulls getting off the mat after the first two beatings.
Think this goes at least six, especially if the Bulls can grab one in Cleveland before JR Smith gets back. Plus, without Love in there, who's the third option on offense? Thompson? Plus, this will be the first meeting this season where the Bulls will have their full starting five in there.

If Thibodeau decides to slow the pace and turn this into a half court game, think the Cavs and their lacklustre defense get exposed big time.

So 6'5" Iman Shumpert is going to guard a 6'11'' center in the post divol?

Very small defenders? Mil's length is insane man. Plus his offense is more about his passing than his scoring. And it's often a hockey assist. Mike Miller? Lol. Do you get HD where you live? Are you even watching these games?

:shake:

Please take your time and Explain exposing me and false records.... what are you talking about?

He may be talking about the fact you don't calculate juice on your losses. That's pretty important. And it's not simply "deduct 10% from what I'm up" either. If you lost 1 unit a day in juice, which seems very plausible when you're betting 4 or 5 games at 5-8 units each (so one loss on an 8 unit play is .8 units of juice), you would lose 30 units in juice in a month. If you made bets for 4 months, losing 1 unit of juice a day, that's 120 units you haven't factored into your record.

I'm not trying to start with you, or disrespect you in any way, but not counting or factoring in juice when you post everyday and post your record and how many units you're up makes zero sense and clearly misrepresents how many units you've actually won.

I think the cavs have the pieces to make up for JR's absence... no doubt about that.... love's absence will hurt and Thompson will have to play big... but i really think it comes down to the cavs role players hitting their threes tonight

Last edited:
He may be talking about the fact you don't calculate juice on your losses. That's pretty important. And it's not simply "deduct 10% from what I'm up" either. If you lost 1 unit a day in juice, which seems very plausible when you're betting 4 or 5 games at 5-8 units each (so one loss on an 8 unit play is .8 units of juice), you would lose 30 units in juice in a month. If you made bets for 4 months, losing 1 unit of juice a day, that's 120 units you haven't factored into your record.

I'm not trying to start with you, or disrespect you in any way, but not counting or factoring in juice when you post everyday and post your record and how many units you're up makes zero sense and clearly misrepresents how many units you've actually won.

I must have missed this earlier from you...

not misrepresenting anything, i believe i stopped using "units" a long while back when it comes to what i have won or lost for the day and ytd. (easier for me on here).... if that bothers people or a person, so be it.... only 1 person seems to be bothered by it (and now you)...i started my own thread at the beginning of the playoffs, never discussed units in this thread... i called someone out when they said they had 3 different plays on a game with 4 minutes to go vs posting before the game starts (which i always do).... and just for the record there has only been 1 person all nba season to be bothered by how i do things....
and kinda of backwards way of not starting anything but saying it makes "zero sense" and "clearly misrepresents" what exactly are you doing then?

Last edited:

I'm about as worried about the Bulls as I am about my CTG status.

lol at suggesting humility. You guys realize I'm not playing in the game, right?

Back