NBA Round Two discussion thread

Hate when LBJ settles for a step-back 3 on an iso play when he is the best driver in the league. Attack the rim ffs.

Weak closeout to the 1st half by the Cavs.

As long as Perkins isn't on the floor, we're in okay shape.

Dude fucks up every offensive set he's part off.

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA 2ND HALFS BASKETBALL - SUN 5/10[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]2ND HALF[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H TOTAL[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sun 5/10[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]725[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-1 +100[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-125[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 96.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"]Props
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]12:30 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]726[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Chicago Bulls[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+1 -110[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+113[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 96.5 -105[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I like Perk. It was Kyrie's fault for passing him the ball almost at three point line. I mean, even if he would have caught the ball, what could he do with it?

He is great at setting screens, he is decent under the rims and he is an enforcer. Just don't switch in an P&R and leave him on Rose...

I like Perk. It was Kyrie's fault for passing him the ball almost at three point line. I mean, even if he would have caught the ball, what could he do with it?

He is great at setting screens, he is decent under the rims and he is an enforcer. Just don't switch in an P&R and leave him on Rose...

But he kills the offense.

Again, it depends. Let him set the screen to LeBron or Kyrie. I want have yet to see some one going through his screen :)
Mozgov also not exactly helps spacing the floor or setting up passes...
He obviously much more mobile, but still... I like Perk for 5 - 8 minutes per game.

Cavs can't shoot 3's to save themselves. James should be driving at Taj and Noah trying to pick up fouls.

Now it's Cleveland's turn to go without a basket forever...
Hope Bron is ok. I'm tired with all the injuries this Playoffs...

Betting the playoffs this season is all about fading the 'public'.

Every high consensus side seems to lose.

Need to start paying attention to Kyrie props. Foot is clearly an issue 2/10 so far today. Can't finish drives, can't stay with slower players.

Amazed on how poor the bulls offensive sets are...it's the same crap every possession,, when was the last time they had
an attempt from within the key???

Need to start paying attention to Kyrie props. Foot is clearly an issue 2/10 so far today. Can't finish drives, can't stay with slower players.
Yeah, wanted to take him Under, but odds were only 1.78, so skipped. Was 23.5 points O/U.

Noah is huge Cleveland fan I guess... Does everything he can to make sure Cleveland win this one...
If Cleveland wins, I would serious consider Noah as MVP. Without him, not sure Cleveland takes it...

Now the question's going to be, why didn't the Bulls hold for last shot?
How could they? It's not as if the game was tied. Cleveland lead by 2 points. You want to shoot as fast as possible, so that in case you miss, you can still foul and hope for good...

How could they? It's not as if the game was tied. Cleveland lead by 2 points. You want to shoot as fast as possible, so that in case you miss, you can still foul and hope for good...
yep. and if you miss, you have a chance for an offensive rebound before the foul.

2-minute report will tell us the refs should have called the initial foul on Noah under the basket.

Well, I suppose that's true. Was still surprised to see Rose go to the hole so quick.

Remembering Blatt tried to call a timeout after the shot by Rose to tie, when they didn't have any.

Should have been T'd up.

How does a coach not know he's out of timeouts ?

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/emDVlBtrJO2/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Would have given the Bulls a 1-point lead with just over 8 seconds to play.

Extra pressure on the Cavs then. No OT safety net.

2-minute report will tell us the refs have called the initial foul on Noah under the basket.[/QUOTe)

Transparency is nice....the 1 missed call that stands out to me, late 3rd qtr or early 4th, Bulls were leading- couldnt score, Rose gets hammered by timofy but no call.... cavs come down and score... big momentum shift...

Missed foul calls went both ways, refs have been inconsistent on contact plays all postseason but the obvious non-call on Blatt is the biggest, imo. Dude was out on the court, lol.

Missed foul calls went both ways, refs have been inconsistent on contact plays all postseason but the obvious non-call on Blatt is the biggest, imo. Dude was out on the court, lol.

Of course they are missed all game,, that is way the 2 minute report is hog wash....

small sample size...but

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Home teams in the 2015 NBA Playoffs --
w/Scott Foster: 1-7
w/o Foster: 32-14</p>&mdash; NBA Ref Stats (@NBARefStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBARefStats/status/597536575719800832">May 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Title is the Clippers to lose. Will be surprised if this team gets another bad ref matchup for the rest of the playoffs.

I'm sure this was discussed last night
Idiot McHale lost that game with the hack a Shaq so early. It's like he was telling his team, we can't stop them at a 'll. Had l away at demanded. Stupid.
Plus Howard is so dumb.
I bet on Houston and when feed him in the post I cringe.

Back