NBA Plays (Christmas and January)...

6-1 run, 5 straight dubs ended by the league’s elite shavers.

Up until tonight the Mucks had never lost as road chalk on zero rest off a loss on Janice's watch.

I guess the Clippers had this all figured out ahead of time as far as scheduling is concerned. This game is the 3rd in 4 days, as far as I can tell, for the team in general. But for Paul George and Kawhi, it’s the 2nd game in 3 days....

Would you play still at 9-120 ?

Sorry missed this post. Was just after 3:30am where I am when I posted the play, posted it and went straight to bed.

Hope you played it.

When it comes to matinee road chalk of 7+, any play is good up to -13. Hits at a crazy rate.

Thoughts on philly em if u get a sec?

Haven't really looked.

Pacers have owned the Sixers in recent times, were 4-0 ATS (3-1 SU) vs Philly last season.

Sixers 1-3 ATS last 4 as road chalk this season.

Sixers off 2 wins, Indy off a loss.

Have the Pacers at -1 by my numbers. Raw ELO has them at -3.

Tough game all round, tbh.

Should be a game where the Sixers flex their credentials as a contender this season but they're so unreliable on the road.

Had the Pacers been coming off a win, it'd be a no-brainer for me on Philly.

Finish in the Nets v Wiz game was even worse.

This league can really fuck with you at times. Defies logic.

Did the research and home teams with a +3 spread and up by 13 or more after 3 quarters had never failed to cover the number in the gambling history of the NBA.

1 push but this was messed up.

59-0-1 ATS all fucking time (56-4 SU).

Puts my live play on Indy today as the worst beat of my gambling career.

yeah that sucks, i had indy -3 and saw they were up 16 in late 3rd and didnt check again until i saw they got outscored by like 22 at home in the 4th to philly w/out embiid. So bad it seems like it could have been thrown. Between a couple college teams not showing up today and this 4th q, I feel like I need a bender to wash it away.

Sixers employed a zone defense in the 4th quarter and that was it apparently.

Dudes get paid millions as the best the world has to offer and can't score on a high school/pick-up game defensive strategy.

In the final 5:57 minutes the Pacers managed to score 4 points. Sixers scored 23.

There is shitting the bed and then there is what the Pacers pulled out tonight.

Win probability via @numberfire. Absolutely crazy...

Man it looked like they’ve never seen a zone before. Would love to know what these guys do in practice

Thing is the Sixers said they practiced a zone defense for about 5 minutes last week in preparation for another team.

High school shit. Pacers should be relegated to the G-League.

Back