NBA Plays (October through November)...

They got it right to start the game but fell off quickly.

Either Harden or Westbrook has to come off the bench, they cannot co-exist in starters roles.

Good luck sorting that shit out, Ty Lue...
Agree. Harden would be perfect (if he still has it) to run the 2nd unit. Did it early in his career. Surprised Clippers didn't clarify that before trading for him. Pretty obvious. 4 stars on court is too many. Think Celts will find that out. The 2nd units are so important, but not many of these stars wills sacrifice and do it. great start

Taking a risk with Embiid's status not confirmed but playing the spot.

They cover or lose straight up.

Lean Mavericks, great spot (70%+ hit rate)...

First real big game of the season.

On the surface, seems a bit cheap.

GL

It should drop fast.

Sixers already banged up on the wings, probably be missing Tobias and JoJo tomorrow as well.

C's are 21-0 SU in their last 21 games vs teams on zero rest (24-2 SU the past two seasons).

Plus revenge.

Has to be played accordingly, win or lose...

It should drop fast.

Sixers already banged up on the wings, probably be missing Tobias and JoJo tomorrow as well.

C's are 21-0 SU in their last 21 games vs teams on zero rest (24-2 SU the past two seasons).

Plus revenge.

Has to be played accordingly, win or lose...
Agreed.

Looking like my 4th play this year

Very rare early NBA play for me but that ML stuck out like a sore thumb to me and played it, was at -148

Could well be the only one I play til Xmas

Would have preferred the Sixers won last night but hey it is what it is.

Boston 10-1 ATS last 11 when the have the rest advantage...

Gonna say both Brown and Embiid will be out tonight and if Embiid sits then Krsitaps will too.

Tobias is probable. Batum is out.

Template | Mourinho Disgust | Know Your Meme

Should have peeped the refs.

Scotty Foster basically removed Ant and Kat from the game with some pretty bad calls…

Puns ain't gonna cover if Dooker keeps trying to be Steve Nash, pass first PG.

They need his offense, outside of him and KD it's nothing but trash...

First back to back losses of the season for me.

Back later with a winner (hopefully)...

You know LeCringe gunning for that in-season tournament 'ship, wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers won that and missed the actual playoffs.

The motivation level the Lakers have displayed in these tourney games is next level for them.

LeCramps since he parted ways with Wade in Miami...the bubble 'ship which no other team gave a shit about and now probably this lame in-season tourney.

Dude about them asterisk rings...

You know LeCringe gunning for that in-season tournament 'ship, wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers won that and missed the actual playoffs.

The motivation level the Lakers have displayed in these tourney games is next level for them.

LeCramps since he parted ways with Wade in Miami...the bubble 'ship which no other team gave a shit about and now probably this lame in-season tourney.

That's a good point. Next time I get a match bonus I'll toss it on the Fakers

Well........there was that year in Cleveland too.......

Is what it is here.

Better team off a loss vs mid-level lined road dog off a win.

Both teams basically at full strength...

Back