NBA Plays (October through November)...

Bricks a clown squad.

Thibs and Randle the worst coach/player tandem in the league. Dumb and Dumber.

Home fav off a loss with rest advantage vs a team of a win playing their 4th straight road game.

Big motivational spot for the Bricks as well, facing in-season tourney elimination and playoff revenge sprinkled in.

Was a 76+% hit rate (17-5 SU, 16-5-1 ATS last 21).

Absolutely shameful performance.

In saying that, kudos to the Meat for playing to a high standard in a trying spot...

Confused, I first heard she is 14 then heard she's a Junior which depending on the state...who knows?

Iowa was a 16 state if you were 23 or under when I was there. Think AZ is 17

Think it's 16 in OK. She's a JR. I'm all for innocence until proven guilty. Just sort of clowning here.

Reactions: KJ
Joel 1 assist away from a triple double...maxey played 41 solid minutes
..big win..way to hit your free throws!!

на банкноте 1 доллар
изображен
Джордж Вашингтон

поглаживая бороду,

If it were any other team other than the Flippers playing the Nuggets in this shitty spot it would warrant a big unit play.

Maybe try a 'safe' same game parlay to reduce the odds somewhat if you can. Is definitely worth a unit at it's current value (-7 to -7.5, opened at -5).

Sorry was super busy yesterday or I would have pointed it out.

By all means the Flippers should win by 20+though but, they're the Flippers and they have Jimmy Harden.

Scared money don't make money, do it. Lol...

Will run the numbers on the current spot the Nuggets are facing and put them up, I do know these scheduling spots have kind of died off in recent years.

Shit was printing money back in the day...

9-58 SU and 25-40-2 ATS since the 2010 season.

A team has not won straight-up in this spot since 2015 (0-16 SU since)...

Average margin of victory is only +9 points so the value has gone from the spread.

Now it all comes down to how motivated is a Flippers team to beat the ass of a Nuggets team in an awful spot minus their best player...

Average margin of victory is only +9 points so the value has gone from the spread.

Now it all comes down to how motivated is a Flippers team to beat the ass of a Nuggets team in an awful spot minus their best player...

No Gordon, too.

Perhaps bodes well for LAC that despite winning their studs didn't put up good #s.

Feel like Reggie, KCP, and Braun will need to drop a combined 60 to have any chance to stay close. Don't see where the offense comes from.

Back