NBA Playoffs INGAME...

That should do it.

Preds to the Cup.

What a great moment that was in Nashville.

Plus I took Nash -1.5 +1000 and over 7.5 +250 when the score was 3-3 so I was pretty excited to see those few minutes. Just a few bucks on each, but still a pretty good few minutes.

Preds and Pens will be a terrible final (sorry Colt, lol)

Preds and Sens will be even worse (sorry Hugh, lol)

Well, well played at the value.

3. Bet#: 519846842
Straight Wager 05/22/17 22:29 EDT
Bet $ 20.00 to win $ 200.00 Result: Pending

Ducks vs Predators - Live Betting Game Line
Ducks 3 vs Predators 6 05/22/17 20:10 EDT
Predators -1.5 (+1000)

1. Bet#: 519846889
Straight Wager 05/22/17 22:30 EDT
Bet $ 20.00 to win $ 50.00 Result: Pending

Ducks vs Predators - Live Betting Game Line
Over 7.5 (+250)

Full disclosure, I also bet this at the same time...

2. Bet#: 519846878
Straight Wager 05/22/17 22:30 EDT
Bet $ 15.00 to win $ 45.00 Result: Wager Lost

Ducks vs Predators - Live Betting 3 Way Line (Regulation Time Only)
Ducks +300

We'll need a full report via email once the results become official por favor.

Lol. Just didn't wanna hear anyone pop off saying I'm just talking shit.

The results are in though....6-3 Nashville.

:tiphat:

Pens and Preds will be a pretty decent final. Nashville is on some tear and Pittsburgh is the defending champs with Sid and Geno playing lights out.

Of the remaining 4, Pens and Ducks would have been the "best match up", but I'm looking forward to the Finals.

In honor of Manu the entire 5 on the court for GSW should just flop on the last possession at the same time

Gonna be the opposite of Game 3, Cavs murk the 1st half and roll in the 2nd.

More 1st half and 1st quarter Cavs bets than full-game bets tonight.

Cramps defers to Kyrie Iso-Ball rather than take the shot, flaw number 1.

It's routine in close games.

Cramps a poor finisher in said close games, flaw 1a.

thanks emkee

thumbs-aloft.gif

How mentally weak do the Cavs look with this start after what happened in Game 3.

Bunch of divas.

Wow the CAVs just bum bum fuck every1 on the 1Q

The way they play sometimes you'd think they receive 'Vegas' kick-backs.

Honestly the way they were laughing and joking in Boston, what a joke and why LeSook will never catch MJ's ghost.

Such a 'company man'.

Will be manipulated somehow that he did it on purpose to 'engage' his teammates and get them game ready through adversity.

I watched 4 minutes of a team that needs to push pace basically walk it up the court, that's all that was necessary

I watched 4 minutes of a team that needs to push pace basically walk it up the court, that's all that was necessary

The sad part it it's so deliberate, Trump needs to bug the Cavs locker room and practice sessions.

I agree with their effort. They don't have an answer on the defensive side. Playing like they should win for just showing up.

The offense right now is Kyrie Iso-Ball.

To mail in a game on the road can be justified but mailing in consecutive games at home is on something else.

I tell you what. The city of Nashville is gonna be the place to be during the Cup Finals,
Game 3 & 4 in Nashville is gonna land right during CMA Fest. That is the biggest concert event in Nashville every year. There will be 10+ stages set up outside and TONS of sun dresses. And 2 Finals gms. and if they make it to a game 6 all the BIG names play in Nissan stadium that Sat.
It will be unreal. If i were an Uber of Lyft driver I would make bank that week

I tell you what. The city of Nashville is gonna be the place to be during the Cup Finals,
Game 3 & 4 in Nashville is gonna land right during CMA Fest. That is the biggest concert event in Nashville every year. There will be 10+ stages set up outside and TONS of sun dresses. And 2 Finals gms. and if they make it to a game 6 all the BIG names play in Nissan stadium that Sat.
It will be unreal. If i were an Uber of Lyft driver I would make bank that week

we ain't scared

BRING IT

Something is going on with LJ similar to Delonte West banging his mom. He's been arguably terrible for 6 quarters. Worst perimeter shooter in the game is back.

Something is going on with LJ similar to Delonte West banging his mom. He's been arguably terrible for 6 quarters. Worst perimeter shooter in the game is back.

The Kardashians are in town so who knows.

Maybe LeBron took a bite from the apple...

Back