NBA Playoffs INGAME...

imagejpeg

Looking for an angle tomorrow night once the kids are down as I will subject myself to the game. Cleveland may cover the 16 with four guys on the floor, especially with Thomas out. Or they may sleepwalk but unlikely as James seems hellbent on taking no prisoners.

Probably going to lay the 16 small and just watch for fun.

26-10 run by the C's from the 6:32 mark of the 3rd.

77-56 to 87-82, league talking now as the books finally crack a smile.

It's obvious now that the Celtics with an injured and exhausted IT were a broken team without any real identity.

Cavs still the same team with the same problems and it's why the books will have them as a 3-1 dog.

Warriors in 5, if they feel like giving the King a game.

Somewhat, he kills the offense for the most part with the 'over-dribble'.

But this is the Cavs turning off the switch, plain and simple.

He's a magical story but he's not that effective in the grand scheme of things. They'd be best to draft a PG and let him walk rather than pay him 200 million.

It's obvious now that the Celtics with an injured and exhausted IT were a broken team without any real identity.

Cavs still the same team with the same problems and it's why the books will have them as a 3-1 favorite.

Warriors in 5, if they feel like giving the King a game.

League will give LeCramps a game and he'll win one, so Dubs win it 4-2...

Thompson Cavs MVP tonight and shooting 12/14 from the line. Insane and only reason it's close.

King 0-4 from 3.

Celts 2h looking like with Warriors and the Cavs have no ability to stop the ball movement. Get ready to see this in a week with HOFs and not this JV squad.

If the C's can extend this to a G5 back in Boston where they at least compete it's a devastating blow to a team obsessed with rest

Haha nice Ret.

C's guarantee a G5 at home where this squad will put up a huge fight.

The lack of rest will be in LBJ's head

C's did the same shit to the Lakers back in '08, overcame a 20 point deficit on the road.

But that C's team had KG, PP, Ray and Rondo in their prime.

This is quite a low for this Cramps-led Cavs team. Joke...

This game today showed why the Celtics cannot pay Isaiah. He is a complete and utter defensive liability. The cavs did get second chance opportunities again but no where nearly as many. Yes Lebron was completely checked out before the game started but I thought the Celtics looked like more of a playoff team without Isaiah.

One of my gambling friends wanted to put 500 on Celtics ml and I took him off it I think. Really shitty feeling

Back