NBA Playoffs INGAME...

U may be surprised with my answer....but all said and done, cramps or mj?

I care more about the assassination, dagger throwing mindset than anything else when it comes to comparing the elite. Kobe over Lebron for me.

Someone who does it all and I still know he's making that last shot

I care more about the assassination, dagger throwing mindset than anything else when it comes to comparing the elite. Kobe over Lebron for me.

:shake2:

Well so much for that team total under, they had 13 points at the 3:30 mark or so

Fuck this league

Fair point
After em answer was also wondering ur and bar opinion
Cramps gets a ton of hate....I really may take him #1 when all said and done....and u know I'm old school

This is ridiculous, gonna watch some other marathon now. How that under 25.5 didn't hit is just disgusting.

Well so much for that team total under, they had 13 points at the 3:30 mark or so

Fuck this league

Celtics done that several tims at home in playoffs...have jackshit and then score a bunch last 4 mins of first...

Celtics will make a run early in this quarter...I'd say this is like a 4-5 point game around 5 min mark of half..

It's Cramp's attitude that is his undoing, he goes missing too many times in big games and then makes excuses.

Dude a better 'athlete' than MJ no doubt and had he not been crowned so early he may have had a better approach and caught his ghost.

But gotta take the dude that came before him, I'm about clutch and ethic.

I would put Cramps on my NBA 'Mt Rushmore' though.

It's Cramp's attitude that is his undoing, he goes missing too many times in big games and then makes excuses.

Dude a better 'athlete' than MJ no doubt and had he not been crowned so early he may have had a better approach and caught his ghost.

But gotta take the dude that came before him, I'm about clutch and ethic.

I would put Cramps on my NBA 'Mt Rushmore' though.
Jordan, wilt, cramps....next?

Robert Horry > Bron

But fuck cheap shot bob

may-14-2007-san-antonio-tx-usa-steve-nash-falls-after-being-fouled-DKDWGN.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Starting a team today I'd go Kawhi #1, LeBron #2, KD #3, Russ #4, Embiid #5 and wouldn't even sniff Jimmy Harden if I could get him for a box of Ho-Ho's.

Oscar was high on my list....never got to watch live obv bc of age but now feel that's diminished bc of westbrick greatness
one player I really dislike bc of betting stand point is harden....dubs really have his #

This is a pick up game, buh bye unders

Fuck this "competition", they just don't care anymore

Mind you I grew up hating the Lakers and Celts

you could put Bobby Jones on that mountain far as I'm concerned

Back