NBA Playoffs INGAME...

giphy.gif

Because he was forced to make a line-up change with his star dwarf out ?

Brad's good but he fell into that one via injury.

Um no. Because of the play calls. The lineup change was forced by Isaiah being too injured to play. Or at least that's what we are all told.

I have no idea about MJ's home playoff argument. There's more validity in arguing LBJ as a top 10 great than there is comparing him to MJ.

But I just have to rant when I get the chance because the comparisons are insane.

Lol there's no argument that Lebron is in the top 10 all time.

comparing him to MJ is a pointless argument imo. Compare players in the same eras

Lol there's no argument that Lebron is in the top 10 all time.

comparing him to MJ is a pointless argument imo. Compare players in the same eras

The comparison dominates 99% of comparison arguments.

So when the King adds to his resume the biggest faceplate in NBA playoff history it must be noted.

How many times did Jordan lose at home as a DD favorite?
i was having this debate at work today. The one question I kept asking is do you think Jordan would have allowed that to happen with one of his teams that happened last night.
Jordan would have went and took the ball away from whatever Bull had the ball and he would have scored every time down the court (or get fouled and go to the line)
I don't Understand why Bron won't do that? Its like ke he lacks that killer instinct

Good 1st qtr for all bets so far.

Good playoff basketball, not ticky-tack fouls. It was refreshing to see.

Spurs missed a shitload of make-able shots though.

Was certain the 1Q bet was dead once instead of that easy put back, it resulted in two missed Iggy FTs. Glad they could overcome that adversity.

Was certain the 1Q bet was dead once instead of that easy put back, it resulted in two missed Iggy FTs. Glad they could overcome that adversity.

I actually thought that was a slight turning point for a minute myself.

Total was 106.5 for a second or two, now 107.5 just getting juiced up...no way I take over, no clue who's even playing in the 4th if this gets to a blowout

Total was 106.5 for a second or two, now 107.5 just getting juiced up...no way I take over, no clue who's even playing in the 4th if this gets to a blowout

My book opened at 107.5 and went to 108 and briefly 108.5 back to `108 and back to 108.5

I took under...but only because I took an over position at 212 earlier in the game looking for a middle somewhere...being safe with the bet for now...might get more involved...see how the 3rd quarter goes.

I've got 107.5 -135/+115, opened at 106.5 -110

Interesting the team totals are 55.5 and 53 both juiced over

I in-gamed that USA game from 1-3am solo bum, that goal at death time was insane. Probably gets them through I'd think

Sloppy as shit though, giving the ball away all over and trippin all over themselves at times in the back

I in-gamed that USA game from 1-3am solo bum, that goal at death time was insane. Probably gets them through I'd think

Sloppy as shit though, giving the ball away all over and trippin all over themselves at times in the back

awesome, I missed the whole thing....checked the score at 90 minutes and was just happy to see at least 4 goals....was f'kin' ecstatic later when I saw they pullled a draw, lol

Back