NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Looks like it was a great 4th+ in Memphis...Gasol made the big shot.

Was an ugly shot too. Matty Pills makes a breakaway lay-up or pulls up and dishes it back, we're looking at a different outcome.

I wanted this series over.

no Durant, no Kerr. Portland up DD at halftime in their first game back home after being down 0-2. would Golden State "punt" the game away after a while?

When Portlands shots aren't falling, they start launching even quicker and deeper at times it seems. Almost like a poor mans version of Golden state.

The shitty part is while they're doing that, they just so happen to be playing the actual golden state warriors. It translates in blowing a 16pt lead right away

Golden state threw a weak token double team right at half court and Portland had no idea what to do. Golden state should be fined heavily by the NBA for using an actual basketball strategy there

Cavs and GSW coulda thrown towel at points...Said nope..We winning/covering/embarrassing the other team.

KJ must still be asleep..... Or is he passed out?

[video=youtube_share;-CTKRc5XHaQ]https://youtu.be/-CTKRc5XHaQ[/video]

Best night of sleep in awhile, that tends to happen when I pass out the night before...been taking a series of shorter naps lately and not a fan of that. But was up at 6:30 today to watch the futbol and been watching that. This game isn't really something a care to see, guess I'll watch for a bit. On under for the game.

Back