• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Why do basketball players have to tuck the jerseys? Doesn't make sense to me. Rather the loose look, this isn't church

Don't think I've ever seen a team hit more circus shots in a single game.

Bucks killing their own stat sheets.

Raps can't sustain anything. Casey keeping Joseph out there for whatever reason.

Game has been there to take multiple times, such a joke.

Would hate to be a Toronto fan, this team would give you haemorrhoids.

Just about every nba game has a shitty qtr...gotta be 4th in Tor but no way I am betting it yet.

This what the Raps been doing though, look like they've got the game by the balls and then turn to shit and let Greg Monroe go HAM on 'em.

It's dumb basketball, period. Dumb basketball.

Starts with the coach.

Nothing more frustrating than losing because of dumbness.

To let a young team continually comeback and comeback in a must-win playoff game is disgusting.

Any team with half a brain would be in complete control right now.

Can the NBA just declare that no team from the east is good enough this year and just make the WCF the championship

Everyone and dogs think Gobert injury is the nail in the coffin :nonofinger:

Clippers performance is the nail in the coffin to me

I feel 10x dumber than I did before after I watched this Craps game.

This team has a massive mental barrier when the playoffs arrive and Casey is clueless.

Part of the inflated line is the home team being down 0-1 not affording to go down 0-2 going on the road next. But yeah, 9 points is a lot.

Basically asking for a mid-DD win there and I think the utes defense is too stout to expect that

Vets and Jimmy Buckets.

No dude I'd rather have take the game-winning shot than Jimmy G Buckets.

Clutchest player in the league.

Cramps a whiny mitch but he's smart.

Was close to taking Rondo triple double, had to check again to make sure I didn't after seeing that stat line

Celts have no post presence.. Horford just shoots 3s .. they cant defend the paint or get easy buckets chi just clogs lane celts just chuck n pray 3 n hope they get hot.. watched em alot this yr never thought they were good... maybs these playoffs will show post presence still matters

Back