• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

NBA Playoffs INGAME...

houston covered the first half right at the last second...now you can basically get them around the game line. closed -7.5. 2nd half spread makes it -8

Pacers 2nd half team total over looks good to me at 49.5. I'm not taking it because I need 42. Cavs D seems to be way off. They play hard in spurts

Lance forces that bullshit in basically the most important possession of the game. Amazing happening all over...for sports psychologists

Might as well just keep giving the ball to Kawhi if they're going to have old man Vince try and guard him.

Now Pops calls a timeout.

Grizz outscoring the Spurs by 15 since a minute to go in the 2nd quarter.

We have a ballgame.

Pop waited too long for a timeout...

Memphis won the halftime adjustments. You could see things changing a bit the last 3 minutes before halftime too, hence that soft ass 2nd half line...so hard to bet on Memphis though...:hang:

Z Bo entire offense as far as facilitating but he is getting them opportunities.

Spurs basically stopped playing offense for about 9 minutes spanning qtrs though.

Z Bo entire offense as far as facilitating but he is getting them opportunities.

Spurs basically stopped playing offense for about 9 minutes spanning qtrs though.

Was the staple of this 2016/17 squad and why they couldn't be trusted in the regular season.

It was.

Weird mix of players for offense though, imo. They either look great or guys like Maddy shooting fallaways or Manu tossing up bricks.

Grizz made up a few more points when Z sat down...

They can definitely win this game outright...that halftime line was a gift they knew no one wanted to unwrap.

Yep. 10 point game after 3, not much faith in getting the Spurs cover.

When they implode, they go all the way.

Pops does this shit every now and then, unfortunate for us dudes riding SA.

Wouldn't be the reigning CTG Ref blaming champ without posting my disdain for officiating, lol.

Can count on Manu to kill any Spurs momentum.

Should be in a vineyard in Serbia. Played a year too long.

Back