• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

NBA Playoffs INGAME...

Why are the Grizz collapsing on Pills? He is awful. That top of 3 key barely makes the net move from 80 year old Pau.

That lazy turnover by Kawhi might bite us Spurs bettors in the ass.

Would be surprised if it didn't.

Yeah, the Spurs have a favorable match up with Houston but 5 games will be it, tops in WCF's.

And they do not deserve to last that long, just match ups.

League made a Kawhi 4 MVP push with all those foul calls he got.

Grizz a hard sell in the playoffs, Stern's ghost will make sure they don't advance any further than this round.

Clearly deserved to lose that Calgary money tonight and basically the series bets tonight as well. 4-1 with 10 minutes to go, that's how it's gonna be.

If there was something to talk about in that 2nd NBA game I wouldn't have fallen asleep just to waken to two OT hockey games

Just cranked up the AC, need the North tonight. If I had ice skates I'd put em on

Better defensive 1st quarter than Game 1 by the Raps. Need a rinse and repeat of Game 1's 2nd quarter.

yeah raps would be killing it if it weren't for the bucks hitting some tough shots. Can that continue all game? Raps still -8 live

Dude missed 3 wide open shots, didn't draw iron on 2 of them.

This is gonna be painful to watch...

Hes just finding his range

This season when raps are down at the half at home, they outscore opponents by 8.5pts in the 2nd half

Back