***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Luka has no longevity in that body. He’s been playing professional for 10 years. Has maybe 30% body fat. Needs to look in the mirror in a year or two. He’s always hurt despite not sustaining a injury…
It's a lot of weight coming down on those knees, ankles and feet every time he plays and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how that turns out, especially the way he creates

It's a lot of weight coming down on those knees, ankles and feet every time he plays and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how that turns out, especially the way he creates

Sort of on him. He should just eat eggs. My chickens will give him plenty

Reactions: KJ
Sort of on him. He should just eat eggs. My chickens will give him plenty
I usually eat a couple boiled eggs/day and it's nuts how high my cholesterol tests out, at least it's the good one. Pretty sure 90% of my cholesterol is eggs and avocado

I usually eat a couple boiled eggs/day and it's nuts how high my cholesterol tests out, at least it's the good one. Pretty sure 90% of my cholesterol is eggs and avocado

How’s your bad? Mine was perfect 3 years ago. Perfect ratio good to bad. Eating 2 eggs a day. Need to get it checked again. BP is always a smidge high but I bet sports too much and have a few Ctails every night. 130/85ish.

Going to be hard to go against Minny in g5

Have the +2.5 but only for a unit, going to add to that. Lively situation pending of course, need him in for line value

How’s your bad? Mine was perfect 3 years ago. Perfect ratio good to bad. Eating 2 eggs a day. Need to get it checked again. BP is always a smidge high but I bet sports too much and have a few Ctails every night. 130/85ish.
Yeah about where my BP is. Guessing higher cholesterol is genetic, grandmother and mother both on the high side without eating shitty food

But the good vs bad levels are completely on my side

Yeah about where my BP is. Guessing higher cholesterol is genetic, grandmother and mother both on the high side without eating shitty food

But the good vs bad levels are completely on my side

I think good cholesterol is good. We need it. Brain needs it.

Wolves should have won this game easier than they did.

No Lively is so big for Dallas. He'll be back next game...

Wolves should have won this game easier than they did.

No Lively is so big for Dallas. He'll be back next game...
Neck sprain is no joke though, guessing he'll play but highly doubt he's suddenly in full health. I fully expect Minny to win on Thursday then Dallas to close out at home Sat night. Probably isn't real excited to get on a plane either regardless of how cush it is.

Luka was smiling, nothing to see here.

The Wolves ain't advancing, may go 6 games but no further than that...

He was complaining to the refs about not getting a take foul called on the other team an hour earlier after the game. That 50 year old body didn’t need another game in 2 days.

Lively is everything. But I’m not so sure he’s going to be good for g5. Regardless, they’ve been down DD in each roadie so far.

He was complaining to the refs about not getting a take foul called on the other team an hour earlier after the game. That 50 year old body didn’t need another game in 2 days.

Lively is everything. But I’m not so sure he’s going to be good for g5. Regardless, they’ve been down DD in each roadie so far.
Going after Luka rebounds one more time while I think Minny wins the game

I don't buy Lively playing at the same level he's played at just four days after that strain. Luka likely is double digit boards midway through the third

Hey does someone know what to do in this situation please? I need a manuscript from my friend's apartment, but it's being fumigated for fleas. Is it safe to enter even for a couple minutes?

You can look at this game many ways.

Average night from KAT from 3 and Dallas probably wins.

Every three was timely.

It's all on KAT, put it up earlier if he scores 18+ they win if he doesn't they lose.

Big Fruity got some confidence from this game should translate to a home win for the Wolves.

Minny too good a team to force another home playoff game and lose, they play their best ball when facing elimination this postseason.

Series probably ends in 6...

Just woke up off a meaningless nap but how is this not a great scenario to bum rush the Wolves live?

If this winds up Dallas winning by 20 or whatever the Finals will be watched by less than a village

Just woke up off a meaningless nap but how is this not a great scenario to bum rush the Wolves live?

If this winds up Dallas winning by 20 or whatever the Finals will be watched by less than a village

Luka vs Celtics will be massive

And I’m on Wolves

Boston v Dallas has pretty much been decided but it's an interesting dynamic for ratings

Both are probably top 10 markets for viewership but outside of diehard fans of either team and gamblers I can't imagine anyone giving a flyin' fuck

As in you might have to ask the bartender to put these games on over hockey

Boston v Dallas has pretty much been decided but it's an interesting dynamic for ratings

Both are probably top 10 markets for viewership but outside of diehard fans of either team and gamblers I can't imagine anyone giving a flyin' fuck

As in you might have to ask the bartender to put these games on over hockey

Hockey’s ratings are dreadful. Losing money by the bags

Horse racing will be a bigger deal here unless Luka is healthy and MUST watch tv

Believe me I love it as a fan. I also don't know many people who see it the same way

Celtics are probably the biggest team in the sport

Back