***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Oh I'm a huge DP fan

Another one that doesn't need hot takes to be relevant

No thanks on Colin, his undying love for the Cowboys/Pats/Lakers just because they drive ratings is nausea for me
Ya DP is the best sucks hes hanging it up in 3yrs…..I mean, yes colin definitely likes the brand names but He doesnt suck cowboys or lakers nuts he been pretty critical of dak and says all the time he needs pieces IE dominate D n running game to win….he a big rams defender loves mcvay but think he’s knowledgeable n seems pretty connected in nfl with front office guys

Ya DP is the best sucks hes hanging it up in 3yrs…..I mean, yes colin definitely likes the brand names but He doesnt suck cowboys or lakers nuts he been pretty critical of dak and says all the time he needs pieces IE dominate D n running game to win….he a big rams defender loves mcvay but think he’s knowledgeable n seems pretty connected in nfl with front office guys
Yeah he's connected

My whole problem with his schtick is I simply don't care to hear anyone's opinion about Dak Prescott. It's literally as irrelevant a topic as you can come up with. Rather he just talk about pussy than Dak. And then throw in Skip on that channel, it's awful for me.

Well hes gotta fill 3hrs lol….. skip is a clown hes bout done i think show has gone down hill … now they just got rotating guests cuz nobody wants to do it with em… lil wayne lol give me a break… not even subtitles can figure out what he says…. but they pay him so much they got no choice i think… his show is not even watchable …..

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Well hes gotta fill 3hrs lol….. skip is a clown hes bout done i think show has gone down hill … now they just got rotating guests cuz nobody wants to do it with em… lil wayne lol give me a break… not even subtitles can figure out what he says…. but they pay him so much they got no choice i think… his show is not even watchable …..
I'm pretty sure both Skip and Stephen A get $5 mil/year and no clue what Colin gets. Maybe double that?

Last I checked Rome gets $30 mil annually but that was when he did tv for 3 hours/day so probably less now but I know he has to appear on CBS NFL pregame show so many times a year and now that they fired Simms and Boomer I assume he'll be asked to pop in more frequently. He broke down a weekend in his life one time and when he had to do the show it was Sat morning LAX to JFK (3 hour time difference so evening when he gets there) and straight to the hotel. Put his thoughts together for the show then straight to the studio Sunday morning. Immediately after the show he's back on a flight to LA and never has used that as an excuse to miss Monday's show in LA. Crazy life.

At least when DP did Sunday Night in America it was in NYC and his studio is in Connecticut so nothing crazy for him

This is high quality

Obv OKC money but I'm fine with either team winning, at least we don't have some bumpkin dribbling off his shin in the last minute

This is high quality

Obv OKC money but I'm fine with either team winning, at least we don't have some bumpkin dribbling off his shin in the last minute

+4 so happy it ended but gross ending.

Hate the Mavs. Cuban. Crybaby Luca. Nuggets if they win tomorrow -2.5 huge.

I'm pretty sure both Skip and Stephen A get $5 mil/year and no clue what Colin gets. Maybe double that?

Last I checked Rome gets $30 mil annually but that was when he did tv for 3 hours/day so probably less now but I know he has to appear on CBS NFL pregame show so many times a year and now that they fired Simms and Boomer I assume he'll be asked to pop in more frequently. He broke down a weekend in his life one time and when he had to do the show it was Sat morning LAX to JFK (3 hour time difference so evening when he gets there) and straight to the hotel. Put his thoughts together for the show then straight to the studio Sunday morning. Immediately after the show he's back on a flight to LA and never has used that as an excuse to miss Monday's show in LA. Crazy life.
Stephan a is highest paid at ESPN im pretty sure close to 20m…. Skip I think i saw 7-8m a yr he was top paid at one pt at FS1…colin i saw makes like 6 but he gets revenue ad from his show

Ant Man absolutely choking tonight.

Brutal 1h -14 while on floor.

You shoot 20-25 times in an elimination game fella.

Otherwise game going as one would expect.

The list goes on. Shane Lowry, Mystik Dan

X owes Scottie a bottle of wine for that third round. He also had nothing left after the adrenaline rush on Friday left him with nothing left for Saturday. I know how that goes. Impossible to replenish unless you’re literally on IVs after something like that.

Reactions: KJ
Back