***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

Yeah it’s all bad. I still stay pretty active, but my knees especially are fucked
My right ankle can't handle waking up. Every morning it's trash. I've sprained it at least 25 times in life. It can't support my weight and I weigh 180 right now

My right ankle can't handle waking up. Every morning it's trash. I've sprained it at least 25 times in life. It can't support my weight and I weigh 180 right now
Yep I feel ya. I’ve rolled both ankles more times than I can count. That shit used to HURT!!

Sprained my ankle inward in 2018 I think and that was the worst. Simply impossible to exercise after that

Walking and running weren't an option for damn near three years

Sprained my ankle inward in 2018 I think and that was the worst. Simply impossible to exercise after that

Oh. I’ve actually never rolled it inward. Didn’t even know that was possible. But just trying to do it right now I’d imagine that would SUCK!

How did you even do that? Didn’t it fuck your knee up too?

Oh. I’ve actually never rolled it inward. Didn’t even know that was possible. But just trying to do it right now I’d imagine that would SUCK!
Stepped on a rolling softball

Still played a double header but next day was Phoenix Open and I couldn't walk. Buddy bandaged and taped it up but it took a ton of beer to make that day work...and of course the next two weeks were hell. But the next few years were hell. That sprain wasn't a simple ice it and rest for a week.

Getting old blows. I stayed athletic til 45 or so

Next thing you know you're 49 and @jimmymo is walking you to your door after a night of tequila and a header
I envy you. I‘m 33, did cross country and track in high school, and climbing hills gets me all out of breath lol

I envy you. I‘m 33, did cross country and track in high school, and climbing hills gets me all out of breath lol
It's beyond effort. I want to go run and lift weights right now

My ankle won't allow it and it's like that every time I wake up whether it's 7am or 5pm

Can't imagine what skanless deals with, Achilles injuries from all I know are career enders

It's beyond effort. I want to go run and lift weights right now

My ankle won't allow it and it's like that every time I wake up whether it's 7am or 5pm

Can't imagine what skanless deals with, Achilles injuries from all I know are career enders
Can you use an elliptical? Nice easy way of getting yourself out of breath, and there’s an incline function!

Achilles injuries look so painful, and that’s world-class athletes who I see incur them

Can you use an elliptical? Nice easy way of getting yourself out of breath, and there’s an incline function!

Achilles injuries look so painful, and that’s world-class athletes who I see incur them
Looking at that mini elliptical that's been advertised

Every MF in that commercial is at least 70 lol

This has nothing to do with my idea but when I was in high school I got my right ankle x-rayed and it showed a hole in the ankle. Instant boot during basketball season. Like it was the first time the doc had ever seen it.

So after 3 days I went back and said I need to be able to play ball. He had the idea to take an x-ray of the left ankle and what do ya know, the same hole was in that joint. Just a birth defect.

Thing is my right ankle has been destroyed so many times to the outside it really doesn't hurt when I sprain it anymore. But whatever thread I posted to skanless in, I did an invert sprain a few years ago and that one took a long time just to be able to walk without pain.

Game is tough to bet live

I really think OKC win but not getting a + number worth betting

Steve A, Bayless, Carton is such a bag of shit. should have kept him giving blow jobs in prison. How does this fuck have a show

Carten is such piece of shit. Play some more blackjack ass jockey
I've only seen/heard him a couple times because it's so early. I don't mind him as much as the other two but they all made their hay by arguing about shit that no one ever argues about

I don't care how old I sound when I say Rome is the only radio personality in sports I listen to and it's been several months for him

I can't stand the ass clown that need to bark about shit no one cares aboutto try to make a point. It's such forced opinion I just turn it off.

I've only seen/heard him a couple times because it's so early. I don't mind him as much as the other two but they all made their hay by arguing about shit that no one ever argues about

I don't care how old I sound when I say Rome is the only radio personality in sports I listen to and it's been several months for him

I can't stand the ass clown that need to bark about shit no one cares aboutto try to make a point. It's such forced opinion I just turn it off.
Dont get how carton has a following but ppl like em no doubt and he got some relationships with athletes/coaches so that doesnt hurt.. think DP is best listen to em daily n i do like colin he has gotten more hot take over the years, but he gets good guests and NFL wise. He tends to have good info.

Dont get how carton has a following but ppl like em no doubt and he got some relationships with athletes/coaches so that doesnt hurt.. think DP is best listen to em daily n i do like colin he has gotten more hot take over the years, but he gets good guests and NFL wise. He tends to have good info.
Oh I'm a huge DP fan

Another one that doesn't need hot takes to be relevant

No thanks on Colin, his undying love for the Cowboys/Pats/Lakers just because they drive ratings is nausea for me

That whole FS1 setup seems like it's just entirely fake from beginning to end

Nick Wright and Joel Klatt are the only personalities I actually like there and they're on so infrequently I just look for highlights online

Back