***NBA Playoffs In Game ***

X owes Scottie a bottle of wine for that third round. He also had nothing left after the adrenaline rush on Friday left him with nothing left for Saturday. I know how that goes. Impossible to replenish unless you’re literally on IVs after something like that.
I walked 18 with my son today and I almost broke down

Can’t even imagine

X owes Scottie a bottle of wine for that third round. He also had nothing left after the adrenaline rush on Friday left him with nothing left for Saturday. I know how that goes. Impossible to replenish unless you’re literally on IVs after something like that.
Obviously they were only showing the final couple groups today but I'm not sure any of the LIV guys outside of Bryson didn't seem to sniff having a chance

Obviously they were only showing the final couple groups today but I'm not sure any of the LIV guys outside of Bryson didn't seem to sniff having a chance

Makes sense of all those bums that Bryson would be the only one physically ready for it

It’s going to be a big change for Dallas to go from stacking the paint to this team. I know Thunder were great in regular season from 3 but half their roster couldn’t make an open 3 when it mattered. The rapist couldn’t even get on the court.

Conley can’t create his own shot but if wide open there’s not many better set shot guys than him.
Figured he'd have to be big in this series and he's certainly done his fair share and now he gets to do it against Kyrie

Nuggets blowing g2 of this series was why they’re home. Teams don’t lose in that spot. And it cost me a stack

Reactions: KJ
Back