NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

I mean I understand the sentiment here, but this isn’t how anything gets done. I mean I’d love to go into work tomorrow and say “I’m boycotting due to continued racial injustice” and expect my employer to not laugh in my face and say sure, pay me, and still employ me lol

Playoff Bubble: 12-8 (+11.75)

Overall: 95-75-1 (+41.00)

Hopefully the season gets going again.

At least Cramps gets bailed with an excuse if they don't.

they will either play these games by the weekend or I think it’s done. Can’t realistically see them sitting a week, two, or more and restarting again.

Not shocking at all but they have decided to resume the playoffs. Today’s games will be postponed but imagine they start back Friday or Saturday

Bucks did what they did and the rest of the league stood with them to protest police brutality towards blacks.

It was international news. The NBA is played in the USA but has a massive worldwide following unlike the NFL.

In saying that, walking from the bubble would have achieved very little and would have worked against the league and players.

They need to stay relevant in these times if they want to push their message. The right decision was made.

Back to business on Friday.

Last edited:
The 3 games that were scheduled yesterday will be played tomorrow I'm hearing.

Mucks v Magic, Rockets v Thunder, LeMisinformation vs the Blazers.

Current spreads where I am...

Saturday:

Mucks -13.5

Rockets -5

Lakers -13.5

Sunday:

Raptors -2

Flippers -9.5

Jizz -2.5

Saturday it is.

Some interesting stuff coming out about the recent meetings.

Gee, you don’t say. LeBron is the type to walk out when real questions are asked and it’s not just cool slogans and tweets. One book he must have read is the lefty playbook, because he’s got it down.

Cramps not left or right. He is an agenda-driven A-grade narcissist.

Anyone with his wealth could create an image that you care when you actually don't.

I support the movement but the wrong guy is carrying the torch.

Lol fighting for equality and then disrespecting a woman.......smh

Pat Bev is a troll with zero respect for most.

Dude gets talked up like an elite defender when it's his trolling that makes his success.

Gets inside the heads of his softer peers because he came up different.

Lecramps knows he not winning it this year........giving himself an excuse.........

What Haslem said is right.......surprised dude still in NBA......isn’t he like 50 years old?.....

Back