NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Probably my worst bet of the playoffs.

Numbers were in front of me and I tried to be cute.

Writing is on the wall for Milwaukee.

Coach Bud never adjusts and gets killed by better coaches.

That being said, the Mucks hit their FT's and they're winning this game. Late Bledsoe scratch didn't help either.

Setting things up for Janice to leave Milwaukee.

Probably my worst bet of the playoffs.

Numbers were in front of me and I tried to be cute.

Writing is on the wall for Milwaukee.

Coach Bud never adjusts and gets killed by better coaches.

That being said, the Mucks hit their FT's and they're winning this game. Late Bledsoe scratch didn't help either.

Setting things up for Janice to leave Milwaukee.

Happens. Get em tomorrow

Em said it. Janice free throw shooting is a real liability. That and some really sloppy play.
Em. You still think Bucks win the series?

Tweeted and deleted...

Em said it. Janice free throw shooting is a real liability. That and some really sloppy play.
Em. You still think Bucks win the series?

I still think the Mucks can win the series. Game 1 was somewhat like their Game 1 last season vs the C's.

They can improve most things but the huge coaching mismatch will remain. Bud sucks.

His line-up strategy, especially his odd substitutions yesterday were brutally strange.

And way too much Pat Connaughton for some reason. Dude should not be seeing more than 10 minutes in an actual playoff game.

Series basically rests on Janice making FT's and not getting baited into taking dumb 3's.

I trust neither.

But at least tonight Cliff didn't defer from being the guy unlike Jimmy who swallowed his nuts in crunchtime and let Wussell lose the game.

Honestly, this series should have been an easy sweep to Houston.

Bubble hurts Harden's game and motivation more than most. Would he rather hang around another week or so to lose to the Lakers in 4 or 5 or just get to the strip clubs now?

I still think the Mucks can win the series. Game 1 was somewhat like their Game 1 last season vs the C's.

They can improve most things but the huge coaching mismatch will remain. Bud sucks.

His line-up strategy, especially his odd substitutions yesterday were brutally strange.

And way too much Pat Connaughton for some reason. Dude should not be seeing more than 10 minutes in an actual playoff game.

Series basically rests on Janice making FT's and not getting baited into taking dumb 3's.

Yeah - no clue why so much Pat over Donte

Huge 3 by Siakam, but just watching feels like C’s game to lose - even though I’m on Craptors here

Same here. I had hoped for a bigger bounce for the raps than they've showed here. They could still win but I'd rather not be on them at this point

Raps getting the calls in the 3rd.

Tony Brothers factor still lingering for the Celtics.

Fakers and Flippers getting cakewalked into the WCF's.

Supreme rest with the league and others ensuring both their potential opponents go 7.

The icing on the cake would be the Rockets getting bounced tomorrow, the Thunder will get destroyed by Cramps and Co.

Fakers and Flippers getting cakewalked into the WCF's.

Supreme rest with the league and others ensuring both their potential opponents go 7.

The icing on the cake would be the Rockets getting bounced tomorrow, the Thunder will get destroyed by Cramps and Co.

im setting the o/u jimmy harden ft attempts at 15. Gonna be mad whistles tomorrow

Jimmy and the Rockets now 0-6 ATS (2-4 SU) in their last 6 closeout games.

Whether you agree or not, if the Rockets go onto lose this series it will go down as a massive upset all things considered.

Have the Rockets spread at -8 for this game.

Whether you agree or not, if the Rockets go onto lose this series it will go down as a massive upset all things considered.

if the rox lose this Dantoni is gone and they will move half their team

Man, I just have a hard time seeing Hou win so decidedly even though they prob should.

Man, I just have a hard time seeing Hou win so decidedly even though they prob should.

Almost forced to play OKC on principle.

Favorites off a Game 6 loss are 3-7 ATS in the last 10 Game 7's (0-5 ATS last 5).

They are 7-3 SU though.

Harden, RW and CP3 all tend to choke with money on the line... Game 7... can't imagine anyone winning it...
Will be rooting for Rockets without a doubt though, big fan of RW and it's so annoying he gets the blame for Game 6 loss, when Rockets played 4 on 5... you can see RW looking for Harden several times and then had to take decisions under pressure and double team...

Divol, Russ sold the Rockets out in Game 6. No doubt about it.

Not the first time he's sold out his squad in the playoffs either.

Didn't see the game, just what people posted and didn't see that... can't argue with those that seen the game, so will try to watch 2nd half of Game 7 :)

Back