NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

No value on the Nuggets. 8 points isn’t 8 points when it crosses over PK, too. Not like it went from -4.5 to -12.5.

If you watched all 3 games the Nuggets had a solid 1h Game 1 and an awesome last 7 minutes in Game 1 with OT. Other than that they have been 50 points worse. 8 might not be enough.
Liking the jazz.
I’m having a hard time finding a reason to back the nuggets. They can’t play defense. They have limited scorers. They can only win if they hit 50%+ from three.

Window for Clippers with an older PG is limited. Luka will take the reigns and not let it go for 10 years.

Got duped with the Flippers, they should have covered easily. Would bet it the same way every time. Was just an unfortunate turn of events.

Raps don't mess around. All good.

2nd Round the money round either way, maybe it's different in the bubble but I'll do my best.

Playoff Bubble: 9-7 (+8.55)

Overall: 92-74-1 (+37.80)

Dancing with anything for Jazz/Nugs?

This game should be a good spot for them but I do not like what I've seen from the Nuggets, they look like they've checked out somewhat.

Gonna sit on it live and see if they've still got a pulse.

So yeah, lean Nuggets with zero confidence.

How does the C's bench hang with the Canadian Pine ?

Hopefully Lowry has the same 'injury' Luka had.

Can’t lie. I wish Kawhi stayed a dinosaur

that team is fun, hard and awesome.

money aside I like watching them and Dallas best

And Dame

Got duped with the Flippers, they should have covered easily. Would bet it the same way every time. Was just an unfortunate turn of events.

Raps don't mess around. All good.

2nd Round the money round either way, maybe it's different in the bubble but I'll do my best.

Playoff Bubble: 9-7 (+8.55)

Overall: 92-74-1 (+37.80)
Which way you leaning in Baby Dinos vs Leprechauns?

Spot calls for it.

Magic have put up a good fight for the most part but they’ll be getting worn down.

Should be a pretty convincing blowout.

Mucks need to wrap this shit up.

Yep. I saw it trending down and still took the 13.5. Smh. Hopefully doesn’t matter either way

Don’t recall exactly, but Bucks were 12-13 in previous games in series, right? ..can’t help but think either algo/numbers guys eating the 14 or books just playing games...I’m always hesitant when the line opened higher only to be bet back to same number in previous games...just a non-documented observation in my experience...is there a way to back test that, computer guys? Haha

My bad fellas.

Misread this Bucks game today. Credit to the Tragic.

Coach Bud must give the worst halftime speeches.

Rockets in a perfect spot I feel like but the Dort #s are concerning for Harden. He’s literally awful when Dort guards him.

Probably regret the Rox play but it had to be done.

Underdogs off OT wins in the playoffs are 18-47 SU the next game.

Back