NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Scared of the rim. Ball never went into the paint.

Note to self, never bet on Jimmy when Brothers is the ref.

Got lucky then unlucky with the plays today.

Magic should have covered and the Rockets should have won but that's the league for you.

Lean Lakers in the late game, Blazers look burnt.

Cramps needs to wrap up this series in 5.

Thoughts in a bit.

Hearing rumors of potential boycotts due to the shooting yesterday from a few disillusioned players.

Will be surprised if the C's and Raps play Game 1 at this stage.

$$$ will eventually talk though as it always does.

Back to the games...

Spot for Denver is solid and that spread is short for an 'elim' game. In reality the Jizz not good enough to beat a half decent team 4 straight times.

Flippers are a no brainer. This team excels off a loss like all very good teams are supposed to do. Expecting a big game from Pandemic P.

Flippers win by an average of 15+ points off a loss so no harm in laying the -8 for the dudes that got in late.

Relatively strong 2nd half spread for Denver. Should get tight depending on their mentals.

adding...

Bucks -14 +101 (2 to win 2.02)

Matinee big fave angle.

Mucks cover spreads of 13+ 60% of the time this season.

1-seeds in Round 1 closeout games are 24-13 ATS.

Magic look worn down, especially late in Game 4. Maybe they surprise but I'll take my chances.

Expecting the Magic to check-out in the 2nd half.

:cheers3:

Last edited:
Flippers outdo the Raps 150-point effort the other night and drop 154 points in a regulation game.

These rinky-dink arenas definitely help with the shooting.

I always go ML on a fave of 3 or less.

Rockets the better team and honestly should have swept the Thunder if not for some questionable shit the past two games.

Jimmy fouling out for the first time all season in Game 3 and I have no idea what these dudes were doing in the 4th quarter of Game 4.

Either way, I'll pay to see the Thunder try and beat this team for a third straight time.

Back