NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Denver is pathetic. The way this game finishes decides the series, if the Nuggets get blown out it's over.

They are too soft to recover.

Inexcusable this type of effort off a bad loss.

Re-energised Mike Conley is a problem.

Jizz should move on.

Flippers v Rockets WCF's either way.

Inexcusable this type of effort off a bad loss.

Re-energised Mike Conley is a problem.

Jizz should move on.

Flippers v Rockets WCF's either way.
I think Lakers have better chance to beat the Rockets, than Clips to beat Denver/Utah

What’s the #s/angle here with the Bucks?

I did see a team playing hard, late, as they’re just trying to get back to dominant form. They didn’t finish strong and maybe we see another wire to wire effort, but this time maybe they won’t botch it up so much.

I'm just a guy in the shadows and I'm not sure if my opinion matters but...

My question is the Bucks have been a slow starting team the entire bubble. Does this continue or was Gm 1 a fluke and the rust is coming off?

It's hard to tell, the Magic are beat up but don't quit...yet
In my opinion the Magic have a more game in them maybe not win, but cover

Thoughts?

Wow, I give Jazz almost 0 chance to beat the Clippers...

If the Clippers play with their food they’ll lose one game in the second round. If anything that round is an opportunity for Bev / Trez to establish a rythm before wcf.

Nuggets just don’t have consistent enough guards. Murray is way too inconsistent despite incredible upside. Porter is raw. Think they’re a year away with Porter needing to be their best player.

Favorites on a 10-0 ATS run with the Rockets and Lakers to come.

Wondering if teams that are down want to get out of the bubble and back to summer and their families or ho's.

Would figure there's gonna be some rather large pre-elimination game and elimination game blowouts.

Favorites on a 10-0 ATS run with the Rockets and Lakers to come.

Wondering if teams that are down want to get out of the bubble and back to summer and their families or ho's.

Would figure there's gonna be some rather large pre-elimination game and elimination game blowouts.

Already saw Celtics line up to 8.5 tomorrow. Any lean on Lakers game tonight?

Lean Lakers given it's a key game in the series but the more these favs continue to eat it gets concerning to be the last chalk on the night.

We all know LeBibliophile is a company man.

Will most likely play it though. Win or lose it's the 'right' play because of where the series is at.

adding...

Lakers -7.5 (2 units)

Have to play it. Win or lose.

Will trust LeBibliophile tied 1-1 in the series of a key Game 3.

Blazers terrible in Game 3's (3-7 SU, 2-8 ATS in the Dame era).

:cheers3:

Back