NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Man the old raps would have crumbled after any one of those big plays that went against them.

Refs were horrible in this one. Raptors got so may borderline calls.

Celtics 3-12 SU in their last 15 playoff games with Tony Brothers officiating.

Bad calls both ways but it is what is with the NBA refs, this bullshit is gonna happen unfortunately.

Bad calls both ways but it is what is with the NBA refs, this bullshit is gonna happen unfortunately.

god damn, wish i had known that. I cap mlb umps but never have gotten into nba enough to take it there. Looks like that might be a mistake.

Wasn't there also a stat with Foster and Clipper games... didn't hold true tonight though.

Scott Foster and the Clippers not as severe. He did try to keep the Nuggets in it though.

Playoff Bubble: 25-14 (+28.30)

Overall: 108-81-1 (+57.55)

One game tomorrow. Gonna sit on the spread.

Yeah, I feel dumb, I knew House was out earlier but I didn't think about it before I bet it at +5.5. I'm in

Harden needs to step up. Right now beard

Found a fairly juiced 6, again Houston should win SU but will probably shit the bed in the 4th while getting murked by Jon Rondo.

No House sucks but Covington is fine. His lack of presence late was awful.

No House is some absolute BS too. The NBA is claiming he “may” have violated the covid protocol, but haven’t proven anything, haven’t even given their side of the story saying what he did wrong. So, he’s not allowed to play while the NBA just makes some shit up? What an absolute fucking joke.

Even if he did something like “walk outside the perimeter,” give me a fucking break that guys are held out of important games for some fucking boogie man BS. Fuck the NBA.

So again, the Rockets lose an important guy on their squad (conveniently against LeDouche and crew) for 2 games (so far) with absolutely nothing but “potential violations?” Give me a fucking break.

Team and league officials have declined to specify the nature of House's violation.

And then they’re allowed to decline anything specifying what he “may have” done? Where is the NBAPA?

Seriously, House would have made the difference? You got to be kidding me....

Can never look at a box score and say would one player have made the difference. In this case, he could have. They only play 7 or 8 guys to begin with. House was a monster loss.

These Laker blowouts are amazing though as Clippers every game and series is free money. Rockets are exhausted, small, and hurt. Probably not even a top 20 form wise this last week. Sets up for an easy payday. Clippers series is a home equity line type wager.

Seriously, House would have made the difference? You got to be kidding me....

Not necessarily. It’s certainly possible he could have made a difference in one of the two games he was made to sit out for “potential” violations (of a fucking stupid group of rules to begin with).

its clear some guys will come up with any excuse possible to avoid admitting the 2 best players always win these series.

JFC. No one was making any excuses for Houston not winning. For fuck‘s sake, I even posted it before the game, this after the first game he missed being called “personal reasons” until yesterday morning so it wasn’t even known that the NBA was holding him out. I also never once made reference to them losing or potentially losing because if it, I simply brought up how insane it was.

It doesn’t have to have anything to do with the actual player who is being forced to sit...the fact that the NBA can use terminology like “potential violations“ (again of ridiculous and bogus rules to begin with) and force a team to sit a guy in a playoff series should be lambasted by anyone who’s a fan of the game.

Tony Brothers and Marc Davis reffing Flips v Nugz.

Denver 18-2 SU in their last 20 games officiated by Big Tony B.

Do think the Flippers close it out but the spread could be an issue.

League would love Sunday 330, 8 PM card

Clips in a 94% straight-up spot.

Game 5, up 3-1 in the series, off back to back wins and favored by more than a TD.

35-2 SU (21-15 ATS).

It's a damn shame we have to factor corrupt officials into our plays.

Only 1 team has failed to win in this spot in the past decade and it was the Dubs last season vs the Clips and the ref in charge was Marc Davis.

Playoff Bubble: 25-15 (+26.20)

Overall: 108-82-1 (+55.45)

0-1 last night.

late add...

Clippers -8.5 (1 unit)

:cheers3:

adding...

Raptors +3.5 (2 units)

Number popped.

Has to be done, will elaborate shortly.

adding...

Raptors +3.5 (2 units)

Number popped.

Has to be done, will elaborate shortly.

Huge pressure on Boston that let this series slip away more than once.

This Raps roster is deep and battle tested, not so much on the other side.

Siakam can't play any worse than he's played so far. The somewhat overrated Cameroonian is more than due.

Short favorites (-4 or less) in Game 7's are fools gold going 1-9 ATS (2-8 SU) last 10 occasions.

Short favorites in Game 7 off a loss haven't won since May 7th, 2005 going 0-6 SU and ATS last 6 occasions.

Raps a combined 14-2 SU under this reffing crew this season (Scotty 5-0, Zarba 7-1, Guthrie 2-1).

Anyone have the old thread we had for years about game 7 unders? I have a lot of trouble seeing the nightcap going over the total.

Anyone have the old thread we had for years about game 7 unders? I have a lot of trouble seeing the nightcap going over the total.

Under is 34-21 last 55 Game 7's (based on the closing number).

Under is currently on 7-0 run in this spot.

Back