NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

It was a case of shots falling for the Raps and they're not for the most part.

C's have better shot creators but Toronto is playing with tight assholes.

A 6 point or less deficit at the half would have been great, a 10 point deficit reduces the Raps chances dramatically especially mentally.

Craps 1-8 SU when trailing by 10 or more at the half this season.

0-2 SU vs the C's.

Playoff Bubble: 18-10 (+20.55)

Overall: 101-77-1 (+49.80)

adding...

Bucks -5 (2 units)

Have backed myself into a corner with this series.

Should have played the Meat in Game 1 based on the numbers but I didn't and backed the Mucks.

Chased a good spot for the Mucks in Game 2 and lost.

Am now forced to chase the Mucks in Game 3 in an even better spot. Had the Mucks won Game 2, I'd be playing the Meat.

Great spot but have zero faith in Budenholzer so keeping it a standard 'to win 2 units'.

:cheers3:

Milwaukee should win big. Don't think the points matter here.

Lay or play dog ML. Mucks by 10+ or they lose straight-up.

Heat are very flawed, Bucks just aren't capitalizing because they're coached by an idiot.

Milwaukee should win big. Don't think the points matter here.

Lay or play dog ML. Mucks by 10+ or they lose straight-up.

Heat are very flawed, Bucks just aren't capitalizing because they're coached by an idiot.

Giannis the least talented MVP of all time doesn’t help.

Could the Mucks get swept, sure can. Gambling on these dudes producing their best effort tonight.

They looked defeated after Game 2, so things could go very wrong.

Loyal to the spot though but quite concerned. The coaching mismatch is insanely large.

Janice needs to really step up and lead this team, like our guy Lowry last night.

Could the Mucks get swept, sure can. Gambling on these dudes producing their best effort tonight.

They looked defeated after Game 2, so things could go very wrong.

Loyal to the spot though but quite concerned. The coaching mismatch is insanely large.

Janice needs to really step up and lead this team, like our guy Lowry last night.
Question is do they end up playing so tight that they lose themselves... they haven't showed too much heart so far, but I agree... this is a must play.

Bud a coach that will live or die by his philosophies.

He refuses to adjust, so I'm not expecting him to adjust tonight.

They really needed to keep Brogdon.

It’s Janice man. He can’t run his offense with that goofball fumbling the ball and jacking 3s. They went on fire when he sat. More Dante needed

Match-ups. Old boys been resting too long.

Dogs of 7 or less off a Game 7 are 5-1 ATS last 6.

Heat are built for bubble because they can 3D. Bucks can’t. Simple. Their elite defense is nowhere to be seen. Their offense is cringe.

Outscored 41-13 in the 4th quarter of a must-win game is probably the biggest choke I've seen.

Meat are no juggernaut either. Mucks a pussy team that got punched in the mouth and wilted.

Knew the risks with the Mucks play just didn't expect that.

I played this series as bad and as stubborn as Mike Budz.

Coach Mikey Budz on why he didn't play his All-Stars more in the Game 3 loss...

Grade-A idiot...

Back