NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Grabbed Hou +6. Don't think they're intimidated, and as long as they can withstand the almost certain strong start by LAL, should be good.

Only thing stopping me from hitting the Rockets is Scott Foster.

Houston 1-7 SU and ATS last 8 games in the playoffs with Scotty.

Houston actually somewhat enjoyable to watch when harden and Westbrook aren’t playing hero ball

Yeah, with Russel you get tasmanian devil...
But I really like him. I like his attitude, I like his drive and he sometimes does more harm than good, but for good reasons, trying to win the game, trying to be the man and doing everything he can to help his team win, even when sometimes, he does the opposite...

Yeah, with Russel you get tasmanian devil...
But I really like him. I like his attitude, I like his drive and he sometimes does more harm than good, but for good reasons, trying to win the game, trying to be the man and doing everything he can to help his team win, even when sometimes, he does the opposite...

while I don’t disagree this why KD bailed on okc. He just couldn’t take the ball being in Russ hands making awful decisions down the stretch of games. His want to and drive is admirable but at some point he has to realize when he gets out of control it hurts his team no matter how bad he wants it!

Popular play but gotta go with the better team in Game 5.

Dog is 4-0 in this series though.

Also comes down to who do I trust more, more shot creators on Boston and in such a pivotal game that matters.

Nurse has worked his key guys in the past 2 games, could be some fatigue.

Either way it sets up a decent spot in Game 6 to add or get back.

Generally put the plays in as late possible in the bubble due to the setting.

Lean Flippers in the late game, they are in their best possible spot.

adding...

Clippers -8.5 (2 units)

In a tied series take the better team 99% of the time.

Flips 20-5 ATS off a loss this season winning by an average of +16.1 points.

Inside the bubble in this spot they're 5-0 ATS winning by an average of +20.4 points.

Have to play it.

:cheers3:

I know the clipjoint are the right play......but its so hard to bet this facackta team at times....unless their back is against the wall.... not sure if they think it is

Back