NBA Playoffs (Bubble Edition)...

Playoff Bubble: 17-9 (+19.65)

Overall: 100-76-1 (+48.90)

adding...

Bucks -4.5 (2 units)

Had to do it even though the Mucks appear to be a distracted team.

60% angle.

:cheers3:

Jimmy and the Rockets now 0-6 ATS (2-4 SU) in their last 6 closeout games.

Whether you agree or not, if the Rockets go onto lose this series it will go down as a massive upset all things considered.

Have the Rockets spread at -8 for this game.
Well, the series price had this pretty even.

I wouldn't call it a massive upset. We all know Pringles and Beard's playoff shortcomings. Nothing is a surprise.

This would have to be final straw one would think if they lose.

By all means this should be a Mucks 10+ win but it comes down to how Bud sets his line-ups.

Got the 4.5 but would lay up to 6 in the bubble. If it was being played in Milwaukee it would have been a no-brainer and a 20+ win for the Mucks.

Milwaukee in an 80+% straight-up spot. Rockets in a 70+% straight-up spot.

Would advocate a ML parlay on both faves, by the numbers that's the most reasonable and potentially most solid play tonight.

For the sake of this cheesy league I hope the Rockets get through to play the Lakers.

It would be such a Houston Rockets thing to do, have a more than great chance against the 1-seed Lakers but can't get past a zombie OKC team they should have swept.

I do remember the Mucks looking like shit in the first quarter of Game 2 last season after Boston beat their ass in Game 1.

They got their game together in next 3 quarters though.

Mucks got political and it’s gonna cost them.

This was their best and only chance at a ‘ship.

Janice bounces and Milwaukee won’t see a parade for generations.

Mucks got political and it’s gonna cost them.

This was their best and only chance at a ‘ship.

Janice bounces and Milwaukee won’t see a parade for generations.

Meat a better team in the bubble. Mucks haven’t been the elite defensive team they were in the regular season. This is a Janice problem, not a Bucks. He’s legimately not a top 20 guy.

They literally don’t get shots on goal.

In no world can the Bucks beat this team by 2 possessions.

Mucks not done but they're close to it. Game 3 is the series. Milwaukee need a real shot of confidence, they're playing tight and distracted.

Both the Mucks and Raps got more political than the other teams in the bubble and both are 0-2 in their respective series.

Hard to regain focus in the Disney setting I'd assume.

But if they win Game 3 they could easily win the next 3 straight.

Back to Game 2, absolutely no playoff game should end at the charity stripe. The call on Middleton was bad but don't compound it with a bad make-up call.

Let the better team win it in OT. That was disgusting and damaging to the league product.

Take a bow, Marc Davis. Dude made Scott Foster blush.

Glad the Rockets won. They beat the Lakers in 6 if it's an honest series.

Todays plays up in a bit.

adding...

Raptors
ML -110
(3.3 to win 3)

The bubble has proven to be a fucked up place but this is an A-grade prime spot here.

Spread sucks but this has to be played accordingly.

:cheers3:

Never seen 'star players' and I'm using that term loosely in Siakam's case get in foul trouble so early as they have this postseason.

The bubble effect on the refs, cabin fever...

Raps in trouble. Need to stay connected going into the half or it's goodnight Canada.

Back