NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

C's playing the most limited offensive team in the playoffs and have struggled every game.

Good luck with Milwaukee, Boston.

11-3 (+15.6)

Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers

The play...

Warriors -9 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Simple play here.

No reason for the Dubs to piss around given the Rockets are on the rampage across the street.

Crush the Flippers and move on...

Average margin of victory for road favs of 7 or more in the 1st round is 15.3 points.

They've also hit at an 81% clip since LeCramp's 'decision' back in 2010 (13-3 ATS).

Away chalk or nada.

Ya, Books Best Friend Dubs tonight.

These guys can always be counted on by Vegas to bust a run.

Flippers just playing harder meanwhile the Dubs are being arrogant and lazy.

GS could turn it up and win by 20 in the 4th, up to them.

GS defense last 4-5min was a little less to be desired knew they weren’t losing and had no problem trading buckets.... typical GS

the mafia is immortal,
you did not know about it

so change avatar,
giphy.gif

Toronto is 0-4 SU all-time in this spot though but too small a sample size to negate a play.

Really hoping dame mocks Westbrook at some point with the rocking baby shit. Shut him right up

12-4 (+15.5)

1-1 last night.

Milwaukee Bucks at Detroit Pistons

The play...

Bucks -12 (2 units)

:cheers3:

I'll definitely be attacking the f*** out of this game live.

I entertained going down for it, but nah.

I was talking with a buddy today - and I can't remember a less exciting first round of the NBA playoffs. Counting down the days (from an entertainment stand point) till the 2nd round.

2nd round this season is gonna be pretty damn good.

Dubs v Rox, Mucks v C's, Sixers v Raps.

WC Finals is gonna be meh though. EC Finals guaranteed to be fun.

2nd Round has always been the money round for me, should be more of a challenge this time around. Looking forward to it.

Will they start Houston/GS Friday night if both close out? As of now, it's very, very likely that there are no games played on Friday if no 2nd round games.

Any thoughts on the late game? Know you haven't played anything in that series so far. Think Jazz are probably the right play, but really don't think I can pull the trigger.

Not good.

15-1 Jizz in the 4th.

Rockets bench has laid down in this game, will cost them the sweep.

Rockets were 7-1 on the road with a lead after 3 quarters in the playoffs during Jimmy's era.

Patented Houston cold spell, seems to always happen in the 4th quarter.

Perils of D'antoni ball, fatigued shots at the end of games.

Back