NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

5-3 (+3.6)

2-0 last night.

Detroit Pistons at Milwaukee Bucks

The play...

Bucks -14.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Is what it is here.

Mucks have crushed all season laying this kind of chalk.

Looking at WC game. Have a lean, just sitting on the spread for now. Most likely play it closer to tip.

Pistons playing like you'd expect in the first half off a 30 point beatdown.

Reality strikes in the 2nd half.

What was your lean on the late game? Rox?

That was the lean. Passed though given the Celtics front-doored the cover in the first game.

Sometimes my suspicions get the better of me. There could still be room for late game fuckery though.

you leave Boston alone,
1f74d39af5f7.gif

That was the lean. Passed though given the Celtics front-doored the cover in the first game.

Sometimes my suspicions get the better of me. There could still be room for late game fuckery though.

Happens to the best of us. Let’s get it tomorrow. I’m sensing a Sixers play..

6-3 (+5.6)

1-0 last night.

Philadelphia 76ers at Brooklyn Nets

The play...

76ers -2.5 (2 units)

:cheers3:

Usually would go ML on a spread of 3 or less but the numbers say Philly covers by plenty or loses SU.

Game 3 is often where the better team asserts themselves in a tied series.

Leaning with the other road chalk as well in the late game and dog in the middle game. Will sit on the spreads for a bit.

tough to bet philly with Embiid clearly hobbled... wonder if game 2 in den/sa will relax Den and get them over hump in series tough to bet against pop... but Den is better team imo first few min of game will be telling...... i expect GS to send clips to woodshed like em 1st half -4.5

tough to bet philly with Embiid clearly hobbled... wonder if game 2 in den/sa will relax Den and get them over hump in series tough to bet against pop... but Den is better team imo first few min of game will be telling...... i expect GS to send clips to woodshed like em 1st half -4.5

The toughest bets to make are usually the best.

Just revisiting the Pacers at Celtics from last night.

Is officially the most brutal 'front-door' cover in NBA Playoff betting history.

Up 2 with 56 seconds left in the game and couldn't cover a +7.5 point spread.

Had never happened before until last night.

Last night I put my biggest bet on the pacers +7.5 couldn’t sleep or anything today. Been betting for years hard one to swallow

Don't lose sleep over it man, you'll get it back.

We're gonna be seeing more anomalies as 'mainstream gambling' integrates the league.

Still feeling some slight ripples after that Warriors Game 2 bullshit the other night. That was extreme.

you leave Boston alone,
1f74d39af5f7.gif

Boston struggling to beat an Indy team that's main weapon is Bojan Bogdanovic does not promote confidence at all.

This team is smoke and mirrors and it won't be long until Kyrie gets emotional again.

There is no way this team is making the Finals.

Stuck with a worse line now but still think Sixers win it. More than enough firepower. Feels like a Jimmy Butler game.

Sixers just let Levert run the same ‘tear drop’ move 3 straight times for 3 easy baskets, smh...

Boston struggling to beat an Indy team that's main weapon is Bojan Bogdanovic does not promote confidence at all.

This team is smoke and mirrors and it won't be long until Kyrie gets emotional again.

There is no way this team is making the Finals.
under the TD Garden
there are 17 champions flag
and this season the Celts will raise 18

clover green color
fc65fcbfcbf5.gif

Boban gets lost on the floor and bungs up the offense but he’s a better option than Moose Monroe.

Boban gets lost on the floor and bungs up the offense but he’s a better option than Moose Monroe.
100% Agree. Boban seems to be way stronger and stable with his feet. Could be up 8-10 if Monroe could finish.

Love this tgread by the way. Respect and health.

Plus/Minus for this game so far...

Moose -5 (teams worst), Boban +15 (leads the team).

Come on Brett.

Well that was about the dumbest final min of a dominating quarter you could have. Ben attacking the rim with shot clock off and 18 sec left to top
It off

Last 29 times the Dubs have been road chalk in the playoffs they've won and covered or lost SU, no middle ground. 19-10 SU and ATS.

Off a loss I'd expect a win and cover.

Back