NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

2198313400d8d300d3c815203aa208da.jpg

Last edited:
31-12 Jizz in the 4th.

That's what's gonna hold Houston back from advancing vs the Dubs.

Props to Utah for not folding though, generally when a team on the verge of getting swept is trailing come the 4th quarter they fold hard and get bounced.

Jizz the first team since 2014 to win a Game 4 at home after trailing after 3 quarters.

Prior to tonight teams in their position were on an 0-10 SU run.

All time, home teams on the verge of getting swept trailing after 3 quarters are 4-36 SU. 5-36 SU now.

Unfortunate and unlucky live play, will get it back tomorrow.

Nice job so far emkee. Thoughts on the Raps tonight? Feel like they don’t mess around and roll here

Im interested in your opinion about Denver - SA game_?

I watched forth game and I was delighted with Denver attitude, after first quarter. In first period, SAS every shot was point. After that, Denver started with more effort and Jokic, Murray and Craig (with great game) changed the game. Although Popovic is much better trainer, I have feeling that Denver has much more quality. And they looked to me as they "grown" enough to control this duel against Spurs. Although Jokic is not protecting rim good enough, although Murray and Barton sometimes misses clear shots, I think that they are much better team, comparing to SAS (in terms of quality).

Thanks man.

Don't trust Toronto in this spot, off a big road win and in a home closeout game.

Scotty 'Series Extender' Foster in Canada as well.

Not sure he can extend it, home teams 32-7 SU in this spot all-time but he'll be able to keep it competitive.

Im interested in your opinion about Denver - SA game_?

I watched forth game and I was delighted with Denver attitude, after first quarter. In first period, SAS every shot was point. After that, Denver started with more effort and Jokic, Murray and Craig (with great game) changed the game. Although Popovic is much better trainer, I have feeling that Denver has much more quality. And they looked to me as they "grown" enough to control this duel against Spurs. Although Jokic is not protecting rim good enough, although Murray and Barton sometimes misses clear shots, I think that they are much better team, comparing to SAS (in terms of quality).

Good luck. Have little to no faith in Coach Malone so I'll pass.

Leaned Spurs initially but I've avoided this series for obvious reasons so not gonna change my approach until Game 6 or 7.

Whoever comes out of the East will give the Dubs a series.

LeSpam leaving the conference was a blessing.

Don’t think Rox have a chance to dethrone them next round anymore?

They're a chance for sure but do I think they will, not likely.

Doubt the Dubs play this next series with any complacency or arrogance.

Will be a great series though and I'm not sure the Rockets will close-out the Jazz next game either.

Has to be done.

Inflated spread and all. Have it lined at Blazers -1.

Expecting OKC to go all out bully-ball and keep it close if not win straight up.

All the pressure on the Blazers.

You have Blazers -1 at Portland? That’s a bit of a head-scratcher to me.

Westbrook can’t do it on his own. Portland is too good for that.

You have Blazers -1 at Portland? That’s a bit of a head-scratcher to me.

Westbrook can’t do it on his own. Portland is too good for that.

Line ELO based with projected line-up outputs and sims.

My line in it's purest form would be Blazers -6 (no injuries, past wins and losses, etc.)

Last edited:
Westbrick and Schroder are the same player but one is overrated and one isn't even rated.

Back