NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

With all respect...when you win you are king, lose then it’s vegas calling. I feel your lost but take it like a man.

My line for tonight...

Spurs (Pick 'em)

Pure line...

Spurs -1.5

For tomorrow night...

Warriors -9

Pure line...

Warriors -2

Reflecting on the Dubs...

They drop games like they did last night because they don't really care and know they can beat a team like LAC on talent alone and will no doubt do so in Game 6.

That's arrogance and it's been creeping into their game ever since they acquired KD and this season it's been in full swing.

They built their habits this regular season and it has translated into a few playoff performances, so I'm not surprised at all that they lost last night to a team that plays incredibly hard.

The 31-point bed-shit was the harder pill to swallow. That was messed up but they responded next game.

Offensively they're fine but defensively they're a mess, they've showed glimpses of the great defense they built their championships on but they are few and far between.

Dubs know they only need to win 16 games to hoist the trophy and their margin for error is bigger than most.

They are the most talented team in the NBA by quite a margin and should get to the Finals again based on this.

Harder run but I think they 3-peat.

Almost impossible to beat this team with a healthy Steph, KD, Klay and Draymond 4 times over a 7 game stretch.

Are they vulnerable ? Yeah, of course. Can the Rockets do it ? Maybe but Houston has proven they can't adjust when their shot isn't falling.

But the bottom line is no team in this league can beat the Dubs when they come to play.

Imo (right now), if they do somehow go down it will be in the Finals.

The Dubs will be ready for Houston and will be gearing this series up like it's the Finals come early. They are clearly looking there right now.

The other side of the West bracket is weak and the Dubs will make short work of whoever comes out of that side.

But they will underestimate the East somewhat given LeCramps no longer resides there and therein lies the small chance they get dethroned.

Spurs 65-9 SU at home in the playoffs if leading at the half since the 2000 season.

33-1 SU since 2010.

2-0 SU post Kawhi.

1-0 SU this season.

Chuck lapping praise on the Nuggz at the half and believes they'll win the game. I'll take it.

#touchwood

Be nice to see a 'Klay game', dude is their ATS juggernaut...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Klay Thompson: “Shoot, ain’t no building. Just go do what we do. Build from this game? This game sucked. Let’s go win Friday. Let’s win big. Let’s go win by friggin’ 30.” <a href="https://t.co/lTCmYg0ls0">pic.twitter.com/lTCmYg0ls0</a></p>&mdash; Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) <a href=" ">April 25, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

im pretty sure he said that after game 4..... but yes it would be nice if they did... want Hou/GS to start and hopefully sunday we get that wish

Largest #NBAPlayoffs Away Favorites since 2003.

In the last 17 years here are ALL the play-off teams that have been a DD AF with the biggest line being the Spurs at the Grizzlies in 2016 (-13.5).

They've gone 8-0 SU and 6-1-1 ATS plus 5-2-1 O/U.

Attachments

• 6F9358CF-2225-450A-8929-4A034747A6DD.jpeg
    6F9358CF-2225-450A-8929-4A034747A6DD.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 12
Is what it is with the trolling Dubs.

Team needs to motivate itself in different ways due to suffering emotional exhaustion from consecutive Finals runs.

They should name the score here.

Dubs with Looney, Dray and the Big 3 on the floor. That's their best line-up hands down.

K.I.S.S play here.

Outside of coaching, what do the Spurs have to win a Game 7 on the road ?

Two consistent chokers in Aldridge and DeRozan, come on man.

Nuggz should get the job done.

Ref crew sucks though.

Back