NBA Playoff Plays (Round One)...

Yea PG gotta be close to 90% from line misses 2..... but russ went back to his 1 on 1 was at the end when both teams were clear outs n coulda easily went to rim

Yea PG gotta be close to 90% from line misses 2..... but russ went back to his 1 on 1 was at the end when both teams were clear outs n coulda easily went to rim

Not to mention the frustration foul 90 feet away from the basket up 4.

15-5 (+20.4)

2-0 last night.

Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -14 (2 units)

:cheers3:

yea see no reason why Dubs dont step on there throat from start to finish esp since last home game was the collapse... first half prob safer as dubs love the back door.... need a 25+ pt lead to feel safe for a 14pt cover which is doable for the dubs but i can see em up by 20+ at half too

What happens with a DD HF in a 3-1 series?
Going back to 2004 those home teams are 17-0 SU but only 6-11 ATS including the Toronto cover vs Orlando last night. In the list below the Warriors are 0-3 ATS in this spot. Also 11-6 O/U.

Attachments

• A523E80E-D56C-4177-A4A8-1A11D541C22A.jpeg
    A523E80E-D56C-4177-A4A8-1A11D541C22A.jpeg
    634.7 KB · Views: 7
Going back to 2004 those home teams are 17-0 SU but only 6-11 ATS including the Toronto cover vs Orlando last night. In the list below the Warriors are 0-3 ATS in this spot. Also 11-6 O/U.

Means nothing. If the Warriors want to cover, they'll cover.

In wins this postseason double-digit chalk is 7-0 ATS winning by an average margin of 22.8 points.

Only worth taking the Clippers if you think they'll win straight-up, if not then lay the points with Golden Statement.

Keeping it simple tonight. *K.I.S.S*

Taking the two better teams on a 2nd Round collision course.

No point messing with the dog unless they have a great chance to win straight up.

Not expecting either favorite to piss around. Time to put the kids to bed and move on.

The winning team so far this postseason is 33-2-1 ATS, that's 94.3%. Spread has hardly mattered at all in this 1st Round.

Pick the SU winner and roll with it.

Running my numbers for the upcoming rounds...

Would have the Raptors favored in a series vs the Bucks which I guess makes them my pick to win the East.

Also need them to do work on Philly so Brett Brown gets fired pronto.

C's appear to have value but they're the hot chick with herpes this postseason. Sixers kinda the same but their case not as severe.

Either way give the C's and Sixers little chance of advancing to the title game.

Both less than a 20% shot of getting there. Maybe amazing happens but I'm not counting on it.

Yeah, 3rd time the spread has come into play in the 1st round. Played it right, just unfortunate.

Holy missed FT's. 4 of them bricked in the final minutes, 2 by Jimmy.

Go Dubs.

do not mess with the Golden State,
there is a much better team
c55d583836a4.gif

Oh no, Boston spam via Mother Russia.

50000 rubles says they don't win the Finals if they even survive the 2nd round.

Tried warning ya my brotha...About to be 6-12 ATS :(

in this season
under the TD Garden
champions flags hang basketball and hockey players

Kylie, Average Al and Hordon aren't winning it all in Boston. The ghosts of the league will not allow it.

Those are 3 of the softest dudes to ever set foot on the parquet.

Nope, not gonna happen.

Kylie, Average Al and Hordon aren't winning it all in Boston. The ghosts of the league will not allow it.

Those are 3 of the softest dudes to ever set foot on the parquet.

Nope, not gonna happen.
yeah,
Celts are far from Warriors

Back