NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

I took Warriors -10 right away 5 units because Chris Paul looked pretty distraught over his hamstring..

Ugh, still pissed at that Dubs play last night. Had Rockets 'til the last minute then knee-jerked on the Worriers. It happens from time to time.

Moving on...

Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -6.5 (3 units)

Have ignored the playoff numbers the last two plays, not tonight.

Celtics 0-2 SU and ATS in series closeout road games so far this season losing by an average of 11 points.

Celtics 1-6 SU (2-5 ATS) on the road this postseason losing by an average of 12 points.

Cavs from Round 2 onwards at home are 5-0 SU (4-1 ATS) winning by an average of 19 points.

Home faves off an away loss this postseason are 19-1 SU (15-5 ATS) winning by an average margin of 13.1 points.

Only one way too play it unfortunately unless you're counting on a proven shitty road playoff team beating the greatest current player in the NBA on his homecourt.

Cavs role players have played well at home for the most part. Surely they won't let their boss go out like a chump at home vs this C's team.

There is no way Lue could coach a worse game than he did in Game 5, that was just a brutal display.

Not sure I buy into the fatigue thing Cramps was selling in that Game 5 either, probably just bad thai the night before or a case of league theater.

Should the self-proclaimed King pull this series out of the fire and win his legacy will be even harder to hate on.

Cramps the puppet master.

Ride or die on these Cleveland assholes tonight, unfortunately.

Refs my only concern. Callahan has the let the dogs out of late.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Whew. Was starting to worry that I hadn’t seen a Cavs play yet. I took them this morning. BOL, Em.

Looks like the line is gonna close at 7.

7-point home faves this postseason are 5-0 SU and ATS winning by an average margin of 10 points.

Game is won or lost in this 2nd quarter.

If the Crabs don't respond, they're done.

Btw, Love is pussy personified.

Bought points obviously, Dubs should roll but I've always considered 11 points to be a key number with this crew.

Realise not all can buy points but that's exactly what I played.

11+ home faves off a loss in the playoffs are 13-5 ATS winning by an average of 20.1 points.

It's a case of the Dubs winning by 20+ or losing straight-up.

Dubs are the Cavs of the West though, very manipulative with the number and Steve Kerr has already confirmed the obvious by acknowledging he knows the spreads.

Same refs as Game 2 though and we saw what happened there. Mauer is an actual convicted felon and his reffing is sometimes criminal.

If the Dubs come out and blast these guys from the get-go I think we'll see Pringles pull his guys and ice them until Game 7.

It all comes down to the execution of Golden State.

We know Scott Foster will officiate one of these upcoming Game 7's.

Hopefully it’s a 25+ blowout where they have the starters in most of the game till the end. That time of year where you gotta shorten the bench.

I played 1Q at -4.5.......just think they come out and try and break Houston's spirit early.....and I think Houston knows this is game a loser and will rest on game 7....could see a flat performance

Scary stuff, all the same elements from Game 2 except for the absence of CP3.

Gonna come down to how focused the Dubs are and them not taking the Rockets for granted minus their point guard.

Leggo.

NBA home teams in Game 7 are 104-26 SU all-time.

Home teams in Round 3 Game 7's are 21-6 SU all-time.

NBA home teams who haven't lost a home game in the series are 18-4 SU all-time in Game 7.

Celtics are 20-4 SU all-time in Game 7's at Boston.

Some pretty imposing numbers for the C's.

They are a young squad though and it's a massive moment to be the crew that finally 'dethrones' the King of the East.

As for the Cavs it's not quite as imposing.

They're a better team in this series without the Klove. -20 with him on the floor, +18 with him off the floor.

They also have a winning SU and ATS record without him on the road this season (8-4 SU, 7-5 ATS).

Be interesting to see who gets the call from Stern's ghost to officiate this game.

Refs could go either way. Marc Davis misses a ton of calls on each side, used to be a LeBron guy but now not so much.

Celtics at home this postseason...

10-0 SU and ATS winning by an average margin of 11.5 points.

In this series they're 3-0 SU and ATS winning by an average margin of 17 points.

If Cramps somehow wins this game it would easily be his most remarkable and impressive path to the Finals ever.

Tough game to call, it’s a total toss up.

I’m leaning towards Celts 1H and then Cramps 2H.. some how some way I think we going to see him in the finals, it’s like a bad Hollywood movie that gets ripped up but everyone still wants to see it

Have it lined at C's -1.5, with Love injury have -3.

Gonna sit on it for awhile.

Is a better game to watch rather than bet but where's the fun in that.

Expecting (well, hoping...) this game to be somewhat of a battle unlike the previous games.

Obvious and most logical play is the C's by a large margin.

Pressure though is all on that young Boston squad, Cavs expected to lose.

Big game for the league, passing of the torch and possibly the last game in a Cavs jersey for King Cramps.

Will change the face of the league either way.

There will be no LeBron cramps-prevention programme in place at Boston, so that AC will be turned down.

Series kind of mirrors the 2007/08 San Antonio v New Orleans 2nd Round series in terms of venue beatdowns.

Home team dominated through the first 6 games until the the road team Spurs won in Game 7.

This Cavs team is a lot weaker than what the Spurs were rocking back in the good old days.

Okay, gonna be ignorant again but must have some action. It's Game 7 ffs.

Smart numbers play is Boston, no doubt.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics

The play...

Cavaliers +2.5 (1 unit)

Cannot bet against Cramps in this spot, did in Game 7 of the Finals 2 years back and got burnt.

I do realise that Cavs team was a much, much better unit than the shit that's on the floor tonight.

Feels like a tight game decided in the final minutes.

Small play on the old and tested vs a young team under pressure.

If Cramps loses I hope he pulls a Zeke and the Bad Boys move and the Crabs walk off the court early and goes into his twilight NBA years as the villain.

Enjoy the game fellas.

:popcorn:

Cramps doing what he do and still King of the East.

But let's put things in perspective, C's were missing their two All Stars and their team out there tonight was green, literally.

Shows how bad the East is this season that this Cavs team with that defense just won the East crown.

Crabs about to get shit-whipped in the Finals again (if the Dubs make it).

I give Cramps half a chance vs the Rockets, just because of Pringles.

Back