NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

For Tuck and the 'day of the week' crew...

Warriors 1-10 ATS on Tuesday this season (0-2 ATS in the playoffs).

So for Houston there's 2 of the 3 refs, catching the Dubs on a Tuesday and being called soft by Pringles.

Those right there are the only 3 things they have going for them tonight.

Hunting for a number.

Dubs in the 'Splash Bros' era are 21-6 ATS in the playoffs when favored by 7-10 points winning by an average margin of 14 points.

9-1 ATS in this scenario last 10 winning by an average of 17.3 points, have won and covered last 7 straight.

Worth a re-run. 22-6 ATS now, 10-1 ATS last 11 and have won and covered 8 straight in said situation. Average MOV has jumped to 15 points after the Game 3 blowout.

And Dubs 7-1 ATS (8-0 SU) last 8 as a home fave after a 30+ point win. Average margin of victory is 21.4 points.

Also 5-0 SU and ATS in Game 4 if leading a series 2-games-1 winning by an average margin of 17 points in the 'Splash Bros' era.

Nothing I see here leads me to believe the Rockets in Game 4 are the 'smart' bet other than hoping for complacency and Tuesday demons.

If they are gonna screw bettors it will late in the 4th quarter with a little Callahan and Stafford help, imo. Not gonna put my money on that. If it happens so be it.

But ya gotta invest in the tried and true.

Sitting on the line for now.

Would you take them at -8?

Gonna see where it goes, if it dips below 8 may need to reconsider my position.

Trust the late money more than I do the early money.

Right now it's 8 just about everywhere.

Probably know where I stand in about 45 mins.

GL Puf.

Running the sims on the Dubs production without Iggy right now.

His absence does free up the Rockets starting backcourt quite a bit.

Hopefully don't regret it but ran the sims.

Iggy is a big out and the refs, dogs on a 7-0-1 ATS combined run this postseason with these stooges.

Point production decreases, gonna put more pressure on Steph defensively etc.

Win or loss sets up a huge Game 5 play either way.

Average Dubs points differential when Iggy does not play is only +4.2, points differential when he does play is double-digits.

And as for the mental aspect, you can't talk shit and get whipped by 40+ and then back it up by getting your ass whipped again.

Expecting a rare Dubs win but no mas on the cover.

Very scary betting against the Dubs though.

No excuses for Jimmy and Cliff tonight, they should have good looks for most of the game.

If they don't, particularly Jimmy then he goes in the playoff Hall of Shame for real.

Tonight will tell us all we need to know about the team apparently 'built to beat the Dubs'.

Game 3 result was always gonna happen given the Dubs lost the game before, didn't expect 40 but tonight a little different.

Well, Houston surprised me there but even more surprised by that Dubs 4th quarter.

Dubs were a perfect 23-0 SU in the playoffs if up by 10+ after 3 quarters at home in the 'Splash Bros' era.

12 points in the 4th quarter, come on man.

League got it's 'competitive' series, two of them to be exact.

Glad I took my time capping that one.

All that Curry shimmying and showboating shit in the 3rd, I swear. Arrogance got the better of the Dubs tonight.

I'm a Scurry fan but tone it down bruh. No need for that shit and can understand why it irks his 'peers' in this league.

The league golden boy was 1-7 FG's in the 4th.

Correct and reflect yourself kid.

Dunno.

Road teams win Game 5 of a 2-2 series only 27.3% of the time in Round 3 (12-32 SU).

Dubs kinda screwed up tonight. Did not like what I saw.

Cavs up against it tonight at least vs the numbers.

Ken Mauer a LeBron guy though. Other two are impartial.

Game is a legitimate toss-up and it's lined that way.

Network makes a lot of cash if it goes 7.

Play up in a bit.

Sticking to my guns with the league not wanting the C's in the final dance vs their greatest storyline aka LeBron Raymone James.

C's 'leader' Average Al getting basically shutdown by the Kardashian is key.

Cramps is gonna win a road game in Boston and even though I'd trust him in a road Game 7 vs a young C's squad, I don't see why he'd want to mess around with it.

George Hill has stepped up, Korver is feeling it, actually expecting a big game from the Klove.

Only thing that can rain on this parade is Jeff Green, imo.

Numbers not on my side, all about the guts.

Line points at no one, more money and tickets on the C's.

We saw one home win streak halted last night, with the way the league tends to synchronise I expect to see another impressive streak end tonight.

As for the WCF's, I really hope the Dubs watch the tape of last night's game again and again because if they do they'll win by 20+ tomorrow in Houston.

start baynes and Average Al will be guarded by Love and that's a matchup i like

i'll ride the streak tonite (and a lil homerism)

health amigo

Amazing how junk falls at home either way.

Cavs not aggressive in the first half for whatever reason.

Expecting a comeback of sorts.

No mas on the comeback. Play Game 6 accordingly.

About a 70% effort by my guy Cramps. Dude their engine and had some comical turnovers.

Did bet against a 77+% trend over 20+ years based on the anticipation of some mystical LeBron magic so can't really complain.

Cavs G7 will be a huge bet for me. Going to die on the hill that Cavs are winning this series.

I don't see the league being concerned with C's in the finals. Vastly bigger market than Cleveland and it would be an investment in the future of their sport as it's the Spurs 20 years ago. Over the next dozen years you're looking at 5-10 final appearances and at the very least a few ships with what will be considered the greatest coach of all-time.

As far as Cleveland winning the series that seems to be what everyone feels will happen. I do worry about the lack of rest though now that the gift from the league of 4 days off is over and it's essentially game - travel - game - travel - game - travel - game.

I do worry about the lack of rest though now that the gift from the league of 4 days off is over and it's essentially game - travel - game - travel - game - travel - game.
Yeah, that's huge advantage for Boston. Can even decide the series... Bron looked tired last night and Lue should have waived white flag and let him sit out fourth quarter.

Comical coaching by Lue and total bizarreness by LeBron last night.

Celtics numbers are Sacramento-like on the road, for real so yeah likely we get a 7-game series.

If Cramps gets punked on his home floor and 'subconsciously' cries about being tired it will be a damn shame.

Celtics numbers are Sacramento-like on the road, for real so yeah likely we get a 7-game series.

If Cramps gets punked on his home floor and 'subconsciously' cries about being tired it will be a damn shame.

Do kind of believe Cramps is setting us up for a Game 7 road win to further his 'greatness'.

He is the master manipulator after all.

Could see on the late 'comeback' last night, Cramps with some odd decisions and turnovers. Seen it before.

This guy trolls the league better than anybody.

I'm sorry but until he's eliminated I still see him as a mystical being capable of great feats.

Remember games 3 n 4, cavs had so much energy off Boston misses.....pushing the pace for easy transition buckets.....yesterday was like WTF!!!!

For tonight, big game. A little concerned about the Dubs.

Dubs have never won a road playoff game after losing at home in the Curry era.

0-3 SU and ATS losing by an average of 9.6 points.

The good news is the 3 losses were in the pre-KD chapter of this franchise.

If books don’t go to at least rockets -1.5 after this Iggy news surely that’s a little weird? Clearly made a huge difference in game 5 defensively. Thoughts?

Back