NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

The CP 'elbow in the asshole' is a great picture.

CP is a dirty little man and we know he's gonna get all the blame when the Rockets get swept. He asks for it though.

DdNCcGKUwAAI0n4.jpg

Steph and KD needed 42 shots to score 55 combined / Harden needed 24 shots to score 42. Didn’t matter, blowout. Only reason tt wasn’t a wire to wire blowout was because Dubs got sloppy with the ball at the end of Q2.

I sincerely think I’m seeing this series very clearly. This is Cavs Raptors East edition, there’s a chance Houston goes 0-4 ats here in getting swept.
Can't agree with you here. Actually felt like it was 50-50 game, but Rockets blew every chance they got, to get some momentum going for them... Also... Nene can't play in this series... each time he was on the court, Dubs felt way too comfortable on offense... He somehow +1 in -/+ column, but it just looked bad...
I doubt it will be like Cavs - Raps series, but if Dubs win Game 2... it probably will be the case...

Cramps is 2-9 SU and 0-11 ATS last 11 games off a 20+ point loss.

But Boston is 2-8 ATS last 10 off a game where they shot better than 50% this season.

My line for his game is Celtics -2.5 (opened at a pick 'em).

Looking for a line.

Can't agree with you here. Actually felt like it was 50-50 game, but Rockets blew every chance they got, to get some momentum going for them... Also... Nene can't play in this series... each time he was on the court, Dubs felt way too comfortable on offense... He somehow +1 in -/+ column, but it just looked bad...
I doubt it will be like Cavs - Raps series, but if Dubs win Game 2... it probably will be the case...

If you were to grade each shot/possession... with an A being easy and an F being difficult... the Warriors worst shot was a B- and consisted of Durant shooting a contested, but well within his game, post up 2. The rest were all As and a product of the offense.

The Rockets was junk. C-, D... just some really bad offense and nothing easy. This was not a 50/50 game. Warriors dominated the 2h.

The Warriors have KD, the Rockets don't and that's your series.

Game 1 was the Rockets must-win game and they failed miserably.

I would have to figure though that the league 'saves' one of these series or both because as of right now both trailing teams look overmatched.

The weight of money and wagers on the Dubs in Game 2 is already insane apparently.

Another way to review the game would be to look at turnovers and missed layups....rockets missed 7 layups....that's right 7....and turned the ball over i think 10 more times than the rockets....even those two out and it's a game so i can see the rockets competing in game 2.....maybe

Another way to review the game would be to look at turnovers and missed layups....rockets missed 7 layups....that's right 7....and turned the ball over i think 10 more times than the rockets....even those two out and it's a game so i can see the rockets competing in game 2.....maybe

4 words, Luc Mbah a Moute.

Right now can get a soul crushing Cavs +1.5 for -122.

Am tempted to go through the torture chamber one last time.

Need the Crabs to harness the entire 17 wards of Cleveland and break this over-performing C's home winning streak.

CP3, back in his WF days, also has history for cheap shot fists in the front as well

i remember this game

GoodFinishedBear-size_restricted.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

Cavs 17-1 SU last 18 Callahan games, 6-0 last 6 in the playoffs.

Have a young team off a wire to wire ass beating of the great LeBron James, could induce some flatness.

I remember in the previous series after they beat the brakes off Philly in Game 1 they started Game 2 super-flat,

Problem was the Sixers didn't have the mental fortitude to go on with it.

Cramps 41-12 off a playoff loss vs the East.

Must-win is an overrated term but it applies here for the best player in the league, you have to play it.

Either way it sets up Game 3 nicely.

C's were down 22 in game 2 vs Philly.....came all the way back and won....if they get down 22 to "I am the greatest" they will lose

Thanks man.

Playing these playoffs about as stubborn as I can.

Shaved the playoff beard a week ago for an event and it's been all downhill since then.

Gonna go down with the ship should it be that way...

going_down_with_the_ship.jpg

Cleveland has one way to win - playing lights out offensively. It can be done but not a winning formula against an opponent that executes so well on both ends.
James may go for 50 tonight. But even so, can the rest of that supporting cast get 55 to 60? That's what it will take.

i can't bet against boston at home

fully expect the cavs to be much more aggressive but that doesn't hide the fact that the celtics are the better all around team on both ends of the court...

I've been doing it for most of the playoffs which probably explains the struggles.

Put my faith in LeBron Raymone James.

Is it sad that I still think the Cavs win the series and will, 100%, without a doubt, be on them in G3.

Learning an expensive lesson. I'm a 'bonafide superstar' disciple, only need to go back and view previous playoff breakdowns from season's past.

Lue pulled a Dwane Casey last night.

And yes, we're somewhat forced to play this shitty team in Game 3. It's the nature of the game.

Torture chamber...

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets ML -120 (3.6 to win 3)

Going contrarian. League needs a Rockets win as much as the Rockets need this win.

Dubs popular dogs in Game 1 and then again tonight. Rarity to these things eat again.

This was the most over-hyped series in sometime, it needs some drama.

Dubs have been known to let arrogance get in the way on occasions. They know they've got this series whether the Rox win tonight or not.

Play at pace and get the ball inside to Capela will go along way to winning for Houston. Balls to the wall.

Had Houston getting one of these 2 games, totally had the 1st but that went to shit.

All aboard the Titanic...

:popcorn:

Torture chamber...

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets ML -120 (3.6 to win 3)

Going contrarian. League needs a Rockets win as much as the Rockets need this win.

Dubs popular dogs in Game 1 and then again tonight. Rarity to these things eat again.

This was the most over-hyped series in sometime, it needs some drama.

Dubs have been known to let arrogance get in the way on occasions. They know they've got this series whether the Rox win tonight or not.

Play at pace and get the ball inside to Capela will go along way to winning for Houston. Balls to the wall.

Had Houston getting one of these 2 games, totally had the 1st but that went to shit.

All aboard the Titanic...

Riding this too.. took em ML for game & -1.5 1H for a smaller wager

LFG Rockets!

There is no 'LeBron will pull them out of the fire' narrative out West, sky is falling in Houston. Majority of talking heads think it's a sweep.

60+% of tickets and 80+% of money on the Dubs tonight. Books paid out in Game 1...

Rockets role-players outside of EG went 2-13 FG's and got 6 total points (all from Gerald Green on two 3's), expect a better game from them.

Feel the Dubs don't come out with that killer vibe tonight.

There is no 'LeBron will pull them out of the fire' narrative out West, sky is falling in Houston. Majority of talking heads think it's a sweep.

60+% of tickets and 80+% of money on the Dubs tonight. Books paid out in Game 1...

Rockets role-players outside of EG went 2-13 FG's and got 6 total points (all from Gerald Green on two 3's), expect a better game from them.

Feel the Dubs don't come out with that killer vibe tonight.

NBA has a hand in this one. This is the de facto Championship series, sorry Cleveland sorry Boston, neither of them is beating the Dubs.

Need Rockets to get this one and game 5 for the league to make some coin and for us bettors to keep on being NBA Degens!

Side note: I have a futures on Dubs winning this serie 4-2

My lines for Game 3...

Cavs -4 v Celtics

Dubs -2 v Rockets

Based on predictive outcomes and predicted player performance.

Both faves off a loss so you can add desperation points of around 2 to 3.

Cavs 13-31-3 ATS at home this season winning by an average of 1.5 points, that just crazy.

Laying 5 or more points at home they're 7-23-2 ATS.

They're 1-5 ATS at home in the playoffs winning by an average of +4.9 points which is inflated because they beat the Raps by 35 in Game 4 of their surprising sweep.

If you eliminate that Game 4, they're 'winning' at home in the playoffs by a negative margin of -1.2 which is messed up.

I get that number because they lost Game 1 of the 1st Round by 18 points to the Pacers.

So if you eliminate that Game 1 vs Indy and the Game 4 vs the Raps, the Cavs are winning at home by an average margin of exactly 3 points this postseason.

Their biggest playoff win at home being by 4 total points.

It's insane they're even in the 'Final 4'.

Such a screwed up team but that obviously didn't stop me buying into the LeBron magic that I thought re-emerged after the Raps series. Costly.

C's 2-3 ATS (1-4 SU) on the road this postseason losing by an average margin of exactly 7 points.

Since the 2000 season home faves down 0-2 in a series are 48-19 SU (41-24-2 ATS) in Game 3, 7-1 SU and ATS in Round 3.

Will be interesting to see the refs for this game.

So, you have Houston favored on a nuetral court against GSW... Right?

No, my ELO based line calculator does. I'm just the messenger.

I have the Dubs -3 on a neutral if we're gonna line it. No ELO, no predictive line-up scores.

Emkee,
I’ve been following you for the past 5+ years and enjoy your posts. Everyone expects Lebron to rebound at home because “that what should happen”. Well, the gambling gods love this type of thinking. Celtics have not gotten any credit these playoffs and tonight, they once again will show why teams that play as a team will beat a “one man wrecking crew” the majority of the time in any sport best of luck

More torture chamber or ignorance, lol.

Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -6 (3 units)

Thoughts in a bit.

Okay this is it, the Cavs have arrived at their do or die moment this postseason and the past 4 postseasons in games that aren't the Finals.

They know as do we that they've finally met a team for the first time in the Eastern playoffs that they can legitimately lose too.

This game defines LeBron and goes along way to shaping his future in the league.

Cavs looked defeated late in Game 2 but...

The 3 days off between games will help and the obvious one is they're at home.

Role players tend to step up in big games at home in the postseason, something the Cavs drastically need and I expect it to happen.

Teams down 0-2 in a series and playing at home in Game 3 is one of the league's most consistent bounce-back spots in the later rounds, even more-so when they're favored.

Cavs have been a shitty home favorite this season but this is a 'circle the wagons' game and am expecting their best effort of the year.

You can only play this game two ways, imo...

Cavs minus the points or Celtics ML, double digit win for Cleveland or C's salute again with a win.

Back