NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

Cramps doing what he do and still King of the East.

But let's put things in perspective, C's were missing their two All Stars and their team out there tonight was green, literally.

Shows how bad the East is this season that this Cavs team with that defense just won the East crown.

Crabs about to get shit-whipped in the Finals again (if the Dubs make it).

I give Cramps half a chance vs the Rockets, just because of Pringles.
Shout out to Rozier for an awful night!

I know one thing, Kyrie is relieved as fuck.

Cue the 'if we had Kyrie we'd have beat the Cavs' talk.

Yeah I guess, lol.

Cramps the greatest manipulator in the league, that Game 5 performance was classic theater to set up this moment.

Win or lose in the Finals, the stock on his legacy increased a decent amount after tonight.

Tonight...

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Warriors -5.5 (2 units)

Never thought I'd ever lay 2-3 possessions on the road in a Conference Finals Game 7 but here I am.

Like that our guy Scott Foster is handling the officiating duties.

More thoughts a little later.

:popcorn:

Scotty dislikes the Rockets more than he dislikes the Dubs.

Believe the Rockets are 0-5 SU and ATS last 5 playoff games officiated by Mr Foster.

Road faves off a 20+ win in the playoffs are 14-5 ATS, average winning margin is 8.4 points.

Dubs 3-0 SU and ATS in this spot winning by an average margin of 10.4 points.

Jimmy Harden's teams in their last 3 games when facing elimination are 0-3 SU and ATS losing by an average margin of 28.7 points.

When Jimmy's team last faced elimination at home they lost by 39 points to a Spurs team minus Kawhi Leonard, that was just last postseason.

Dubs need to lay the hammer and win by 25+ to kill the got lucky element with the CP3 injury.

If they win by 1 or 2 possessions, folks will say they could have lost had the perennial choker played.

Leggo Dubs.

Back