weezy

Weezy's World
NBA SEASON TO DATE: 27 - 15 64% AND + 21.33 UNITS
BEST BETS: 6-2 OVERALL AND + 9.45 UNITS
THIS WEEK: 2-4 OVERALL AND - 5.27 UNITS
LAST NIGHT: 2-4 OVERALL AND -5.27 UNITS
LAST WEEK : 21-9 OVERALL AND + 26.60 UNITS

NBA CARD FOR TUESDAY 12-11 .........

Nuggets - 4 ............. 2 units.............Really curious as to why this line opened so light but honestly I dont really care. The Nuggets came back in the 2nd half and were killing the Hawks going into the 4th, after that I dont really want to talk about what happened because damn that was ugly. The status on Joe Johnson says day to day although when I watched the Kings game the other night it was reported that he would miss 4-5 games total. If that is the case the Nuggets at -4 is great value and wont be there long. Get it while you can.

Bucks - 5 ...................1.5 units............ Looking at past matchups this has the Sonics written all over it. But with no Ray Allen I dont know how much longer these guys can stay competitive. Rashard Lewis is absolutely carrying these guys right now but I think the Bucks have a solution against him in Ruben Patterson. This guy is a beast on defense and can see his energy frustrating Lewis and slowing him down big time.

Kings + 3 ...................2.5 units.............Bet none of you seen this one coming. Well I hope I am not letting the fan in me blind me on this play but the opening line would have caused me to play this with a lot of other teams in this situation. The Kings are one of those teams that when they are playing with confidence are very dangerous, especially as a dog. I will wait for this line to hopefully climb up to -4 or -4.5 as the public will bury the Kings here as they have a horrible 2-6 overall record on the road and have lost 5 of 6. I will take the extra points but not too scared of a ML here. Either way we call Golden State Sacramento East for a reason as this is actually a home game for us. No way the Warriors shoot 58% in this one as they did last game and after seeing that defense they played in the 2nd half vs the Sonics there is no way the Kings shoot 43% in this one as in the last meeting. This will be my best bet on the board as I hope to get back on track after the close loss tonight.

Rockets under ???....... 1 unit...... I know there is no line yet but my thought here is that McGrady is out but with the Lakers I dont think it will affect the line by more than 2.5 pts. I believe this thing opens at 180-183 and gets bumped down pretty fast. Hopefully Kobe doesnt go off in this one as that would be an under killer. I think without McGrady the Rockets go extreme half court and give the ball to Yao on almost every possession when he is in the game. Look for a final of around 85-80 although I dont have an opinion as of right now on the side of this one. This is just a one unit play on the fact that with McGrady out the Rockets have limited options and will slow it way down.

Good luck to all tomorrow and hopefully I get back on track after a disappointing Monday. I dont feel too bad though as the Sixers were in control with 3 minutes left and choked. The Cavs just flat got outplayed and I mentioned that one worried me, just had to throw the damn square play in didnt I. The Spurs game I believe that I capped right just cant predict the damn Clippers right now. Only 81 points in a revenge game.

I agree on rockets under whatever it will be, I said around 185 but I don't think they crack 180 anyways. also on the denver play already big.

No real opinions on others really, just avoiding seattle because they've been playing well and I just don't trust the Bucks.

GL

sacjosh - I was liking the Over in the Sac game, but I do lean Sac +3 as well. Thoughts on the pace of the game?

Welcome to the site... Just curious if we know for a fact Ray Ray is out for Seattle tomorrow night. Someone told me on AIM (not confirmed) he was playing...

Fondybadger said:
Welcome to the site... Just curious if we know for a fact Ray Ray is out for Seattle tomorrow night. Someone told me on AIM (not confirmed) he was playing...
what?? ray ray is suppose to miss at least 6 more games

Fondybadger said:

ESPNEWS said he was out this morning. But ESPN also said Rich Rod took the Alabama job too.

Updated card for todays action.............Usually stick to what I pick the night before but some injuries possibly occurred and I seen a little value in a team that no one is talking about.

Nuggets -5..........2 units.........This game is horrible right now and I am going to stay away from 2nd half although I want to bet Denver again. I did not get my line until early am and this is the best I could do....

Bucks -5..........1.5 units..........Looked popular at first but then noticed some good cappers jumping on the Sonics in this one. Oh well I still think the Bucks get it done tonight.

Lakers ML +120....2 units for 2.37 units.....The only thoughts I have heard from anyone is on the Rockets today. I think everyone is listening to how the Lakers have played so many home games and cant play on the road. Well we find out tonight and my money at the end of the game will hopefully be in Kobe's hands? You guys can trust Yao but I still dont.

Lakers under 185.5...... 1 unit.....More or less this is a situational play for me as I like to fade a team when their leading scorer is out the first game. Guys who dont normally take shots will be counted on tonight and I dont know if they can rise to the occasion.

Kings ML + 125 ......... 1.5 units for 1.875 units.....The line just did not go up as I wanted and I am done waiting. Off to play some poker tonight boys. I figure ML is just as good as +3 in this one so what the hell. Artest possibly rolled an ankle although I think he will gut it out and play. Thats my personal opinion so sorry if I am wrong.

Kings over 213.5........2.5 units......I changed my best bet as I was counting on Artest being healthy. Him being a little banged up could help the over here as his defense probably would have made it tough on someone tonight. That someone was probably Pietrus so he is probably a happy guy right now.

Good luck to all this is the final card for tonight as I will be out of the house. Best Bet has changed as there was some unexpected circumstances.

FINAL RESULTS FOR NBA CARD 12-12..............

NUGGETS -5..........+ 2.00 UNITS......
moneybag.gif

BUCKS - 5..............-1.67 UNITS.......
an_burningbag.gif

LAKERS ML +120......+2.37 UNITS.......
moneybag.gif

LAKERS UND 185.5.......-1.10 UNITS......
an_burningbag.gif

KINGS ML +125.............-1.50 UNITS.,......
an_burningbag.gif

KINGS OV 213.5..............+2.50 UNITS.......
moneybag.gif

WELL 3-3 OVERALL BUT HIT ALL OF MY LARGER PLAYS THEREFORE IT WAS A POSITIVE DAY. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STARTED TO GRADE MY PLAYS BECAUSE ON DAYS LIKE THIS I USUALLY HIT MY BEST BETS. TONIGHTS BEST BET HIT ON THE KINGS OVER AS THERE WAS A LATE CHANGE TO MY CARD. I MADE THE CHANGES AT 5 SO PLENTY OF TIME TO GET IT IN. ACTUALLY A PLUS DAY AT +2.60 UNITS.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW................

Back