weezy

Weezy's World
NBA SEASON TO DATE: 36-20 64% AND + 29.53 UNITS
BEST BETS: 8-2 80% AND + 14.45 UNITS
THIS WEEK: 11-9 55% AND + 2.93 UNITS
LAST NIGHT: 6-2 75% AND + 5.60 UNITS
BEST BET LAST NIGHT: WIZARDS - 3 WON GAME 120-91
LAST WEEK: 21-9 70% AND + 26.60 UNITS

NBA CARD FOR THURSDAY 12-14..............

Warriors - 3.5...............4 units................This will be my best bet tonight and not just because it is a small amount of games. This game could possibly be one of the best bets of the week in my opinion. The Warriors have the revenge angle in this one and with McGrady out the Rockets just dont have the firepower to keep this one close. This line has opened mighty light and will surely go up. This line will probably be -6 or so at gametime so the sooner you get it the better. I dont think the line will matter much as the Warriors should and will win this by double digits. Yao Ming will have a tough time running up and down in this one and should tire easily. When in the game he will probably dominate but I would not count on him playing more than 32-36 minutes at the most. This will be my biggest bet of the year so far at 4 units assuming I can get this line at -4.5 or lower. My lines dont open until the morning but I will be all over the one. Will still play for 3 units if the line is -5 or higher because I strongly believe the Warriors win this one big.

Bobcats ML ...................1.5 units............The Magic are extremely banged up right now and the Bobcats are a totally different team with Brevin Knight in the lineup. The Bobcats have one of the few guys who I believe can make Dwight Howard struggle in Emeka Okafor who is a beast on defense and one of the league leaders in blocked shots this year. The 3 points or whatever this line ends up at are irrelevant as the Bobcats will either win this one straight up or not cover the spread. I say this because if they are close at the end the Bobcats dont give up and will continue to foul even after the game is out of hand.

Well those are my only 2 plays right now as I will look at a little college ball tomorrow although I never post my plays because I am terribly inconsistent and would not want anyone tailing me in that sport. Just have a hard time betting the Hornets right now as that team is not the same team that started the season now that they have all those injuries. If you are thinking of taking the dog in this one I also believe the over would be a good play as the Spurs are playing well on offense right now and will surely score around 95+ points in this game.

i love both plays couldnt agree with you more golden state will probably be a big bet for me and medium on the bobcats ml gl :cheers:

Wow..love that record on Big bets....that shit is sext bro.

I had this game Hous -3 with Trace in..line is where it should be with him out. Now, its all about what are the teams going to do. Read some differeing opinons that both make sense. A lot more work to do here.

I kinda like that Cats ML.

GL tomorrow. Glad your here man, again, another damn capper to get thoughts from.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]December 13, 2006
The Orlando Sentinel reports that Magic coach Brian Hill said that Grant Hill will play Wednesday but won't take part in Thursday's contest. Coach Hill plans to continue resting his shooting guard at times when they play games on back-to-back nights.[/FONT]

Hey thanks a lot big al.........I just happened to be on the other site when a well respected capper had had enough....I still post over there but the cream of the crop is now primarily over here in my opinion.....I do post a best bet each night so that is my record for the last 10 days which is when I started posting my record.....I post it here to track my progress because when I write that shit down I lose it half the time and betting is pointless if you have no idea how much money your making. Really like the Warriors tomorrow which is why I made it a 4 unit play. Have played a few three unit plays this year but this is the biggest bet of the year so far for me. Good luck to you and everyone else tomorrow.

Gonan get down on Bobcats pretty quick.

Josh, keeping a record will help your handicapping..no doubt.

Adding .....bobcats Ov 88.5 2nd Half........after Watching The 3rd Quarter I Like The Pace Of This Game And Believe We Will Have A Competitive 2nd Half. I Have The Bobcats Ml So Would Just Need Them To Score 86 In The Game To Hit One Of The Two. Another One Of My Semi Hedges Although With Both Teams Shooting In The Low 40's I Think We Get Around 95 In The 2nd.

Adding Bobcats Ov 88.5 ..............1 Unit......sorry Just Couldnt Resist.

sacjosh said:
Adding .....bobcats Ov 88.5 2nd Half........after Watching The 3rd Quarter I Like The Pace Of This Game And Believe We Will Have A Competitive 2nd Half. I Have The Bobcats Ml So Would Just Need Them To Score 86 In The Game To Hit One Of The Two. Another One Of My Semi Hedges Although With Both Teams Shooting In The Low 40's I Think We Get Around 95 In The 2nd.

Adding Bobcats Ov 88.5 ..............1 Unit......sorry Just Couldnt Resist.
yep im on it too :cheers:

:7_17_4: With ya on that over 88.5...

One question...

Since you watched the 3rd quarter how many did they score ....?? Just curious how many we need to get in the 4th Q......

SportsNut said:
:7_17_4: With ya on that over 88.5...

One question...

Since you watched the 3rd quarter how many did they score ....?? Just curious how many we need to get in the 4th Q......
they scored 20 7mins left in the 3rd

Nice one Sportsnut, was in a little bit of a hurry to add sorry. And by the way hopefully they score the same amount in 3rd as they did in the 3rd, I mean the 2nd, oh well lets cash this thing. lol...........

Good Luck sac...just breaking your balls a bit...I am the King of typos! obviously I knew what you were getting at...

Although I think it may have flown right over cakeoff's head..

SportsNut said:
Good Luck sac...just breaking your balls a bit...I am the King of typos! obviously I knew what you were getting at...

Although I think it may have flown right over cakeoff's head..
ha

Cool...born in brooklyn..down Carroll Gardens ..went to grammar school in Gravesend then moved to Staten Island..

Adding Hornets + 1 2nd Half.......1.50 Units...........almost Pulled The Trigger On This One Before The Game But Didnt Think The Hornets Would Have A Lead Or Be Within 3 At The Half So I Figured I Could Get At Least The 7.5 Or Maybe More If I Waited Until The 2nd Half. I Love The Fact That I Am Now Getting Double Digits In This Game With A Team Whose Star Player Struggled To A 2-9 Shooting Performance In The First Half. I Dont See The Spurs Shooting 52% For The Game Especially On A Back To Back And Duncan Hasnt Really Been A Factor So Far With 6 Pts On 5 Shots. The Thing That Put Me On This Bet Though Is The Fact The Hornets Are Taking Good Care Of The Ball With Only 3 Turnovers In The First Half. If They Can Limit The Spurs Offensive Rebounds In The Second Half They Will Easily Cover The 12 For The Game.

Good Luck To All....................

b diddy wit a 3 to put warriors up 2 with 1.2 sec left i need ot for gs to cover the -3.5 i did middle half of what i had on golden state with houston +5 -117 since i hit my top play charlotte ml and medium play on the over 2nd half

Back