NBA opening week

Throwback420

Diehard L.A. fan
First off I will admit that the NBA is by far my worst sport to gamble on. Im so much better at Coll Ball and NFL. I cant really help out much and give info but I will try my best to help out on the little that I know. Im mainly a dog player but Its kind of hard for me to spot some dogs in the NBA. Dont really bet big on the NBA early. will post plays for today and the week. Lets see how long I can last doing this because I have never tracked how I do in the NBA but I know it has not been well. Will try to track all my play's as I go. Any opinions or thoughts are welcome. Lets start this bitch off...

NBA 07:

leans not official plays as of yet. Will post official plays closer to game time...

Blazers +13.5 maybe ML any thoughts ? If the Bulls handed a beatdown last year to the defending champs can the Blazers do the same ? lol most likely not.

GS -2.5 - Just like the home team here. I know jazz seem like the popular play and they have looked great in the pre season. I just feel the gsw is the play.

lakers +5 and ML - Im a homer I follow this team close. I know all the Mamba talk has people worried but I dont think he will tank a game because of all this drama. All the young lakers role players seem's to be improving. I look for the Lakers to make a statement 2nite...

These games are not very exciting to bet on ... but it's to first night so you've gotta play something, right? Good luck with whatever you take. I lean with you on all but GSW.

These games are not very exciting to bet on ... but it's to first night so you've gotta play something, right? Good luck with whatever you take. I lean with you on all but GSW.

well I really do like all 3 games nite.

dont like 2morows card as much.

How the Hawks gonna be this year? I always root for them for some reason lol

adding late game:

Lakers+6-120 ( 2 units)
Lakers ML +200 (.50 to win 1 unit)

*on the gsw I will wate and see if I can get a better line at the half If they go down some pts no play till then

*man oh man its gonna be a long year for the Lakers, Odom will help out alot when he comes back overall Im glad they played hard and finshed hard in the end ...

*on the Blazers the young kids looked great and will only get better as the year goes...

NBA 2007 YTD:

ATS: 2-0 (+4 units)

Dog Ml's: 0-2 (-.72 unit)

*what the fuck happen in the 4th q. sonics were covering for like 40+ min then boom den rains 3's like crazy ughh

10/31

ats 1-2 ( +.98 unit)
2nd half: 0-1 (-.50 unit)

2007 NBA ytd:

Ats: 3-2 (+4.98 units)
dog ml: 0-2 (-.72 unit)
2nd half: 0-1 (-.50 unit)

Last edited:
11/01 NBA:

Stons -3 -120 (2.5 units) * cant stand 1/2 pts had to buy down I know RIP's out but stons can play without him.

Nice start to the season. Stons looking good as well. And above all else you got Torre. :(

11/1 * thats why I hate betting totals. Will probaly not bet totals anymore. Sonics 2nd half fucks me again they probaly would hae won that 2nd half If it wasnt for that laste 3 by Nash

ats: 1-0 (+2.5 units)
2nd half: 0-1 (-.63 unit)
Totals: 0-1 (-1.65 units)

----------------------------
2007 NBA ytd:

Ats: 4-2 (+7.48 units)
dog ml: 0-2 (-.72 units)
2nd halfs: 0-2 (-1.13units)
totals: 0-1 (-1.65 units)

11/2 NBA 07
Wizards +7 (3 units)
Wiz ml +240 (.21 unit to win .50)

adding more line changed

Wiz ML +285 (.18 to win .50)

Last edited:
11/2 *man I cant get a break on 2nd Half's lost by the hook I would have bought the .5 if I could have. I tried to be somewhat smart and not play Boston and they won Big that team is what we thought they were, I wont bet against them any time soon. Det handled buisness like always. Thanks 2 Bar, made me throw an extra unit on that one. With the Lakers I really thought they would win and they did, This team is ready to take out Phx If Kobe wants to stay. The role players are getting so much better and Fish is such a HUGE UPGRADE over Smush. Lakers were on 2nite.

Ats: 2-1 (+3.20)
Dog Ml : 2-1 (+2.21 units)
2nd Half: 0-1 ( -1 unit)

-------------------

2007 NBA ytd:

Ats: 6-3 (+10.68 units)
dog ml: 2-3 (+1.49 units)
2nd halfs: 0-3 (-2.13units)
totals: 0-1 (-1.65 units)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
11/4 Lakers look really good this year 3-0 ats and 2-1 as a dog on the ML...

Ats: 1-0 ( +1 unit)

-------------------

2007 NBA ytd:

Ats: 7-3 (+11.68 units)

dog ml: 2-3 (+1.49 units)
2nd halfs: 0-3 (-2.13units)
totals: 0-1 (-1.65 units)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back