NBA Monday...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 Record: 3-2 (-$150)

Miami/Golden State OVER 214 (330 to win 300)

This jumped early and should keep on climbing I think. I'm getting this line before it vanishes as well. Strong trend to the over with these teams. Strong history. BOL

GL man, tough exspecially without Jackson...I totaled this game at under 210 without Jackson...will be cheering for you though.

he wasnt listed as doubtfull with a wrist injury this morning...it lists and the line drops and i hate life...lol...

Jackson's consistantly been the largest part of Golden State's output vs Miami...team leading scorere in their last three games, and maybe more...

I don't wanna hedge on the odd chance I lose both, I'm gonna have to sit back and hope for the best...

I honestly put the game somewhere around 210 right now... BOL to everybody already on this play

a big part of the bet was miami's recent FG %...hopefully it's enough to carry us tonight'an_horse'

he didn't play in their last game, I didn't realize that...why wasn't his injury listed as soon as the line came out?

If Billivy says the game is going over the total, the game is going over the total.

Fuck S-Jax.

he's listed as doubfull everywhere...

I hope he plays but its not looking good, but everytime I've let one player effect the way I cap a total, I've regretted it...these teams still have a great history for this line...soo I'm confident

don't like anything, no...

and the line has jumped back to 216 in some places...didn't think it was done climbing

Stephen Jackson will return from a one-game absence, but Kelenna Azubuike won't play tonight against the Miami Heat at Oracle Arena.

Jackson missed Saturday's game against New York because of a sprained left wrist.
He participated in the team's shootaround today at Oracle Arena, and will play tonight.
“Looks like Jack will be able to play,” Warriors coach Don Nelson said. “He’s a gutsy guy who plays hurt most of the time. And we’re happy to have him.”
Nelson was asked if 80 percent of Jackson was better than 100 percent of another player.
Responded Nelson: Twenty percent of Jackson is better than the player who replaces him. He’s just such a compeitior. You just need him on the floor for us to win. And you need him there for a lot of minutes.
"It looks like (Azubuike) will be out tonight. He’s got two sprained ankles and so we’ll still be one veteran light."

<table class="free"><tbody><tr class="data1left"><td>2008-12-01</td> <td>G/F</td> <td>Stephen Jackson</td> <td>Hand</td> <td>is upgraded to probable</td></tr></tbody></table>
gl son-of-pop

I don't understand the joke...lol

I'm sure it's at my expense...but I just cant figure i out...lol

call me after 9 tonight, why does your departure date keep getting pushed back?

i've got 1,000,000 on it...maybe that had somthing to do with the line change

Nice hit billy, i will be sure to read ur posts before i post mine nice hit bro

amazing hit-----

you were dead on, without any players over 6'10 its small ball with not so much defense---

I won on 2nd half OVER- I needed that haslem bucket to tie the game otherwise I was going to lose by 2 points and commit suicide-

I only needed 46 in the 4th and 3 points with 45 secs left and Miami shot and missed 3 times with offensive rebounds and if not for halsem putback I was done.

Bro they were 83 free throws in that game---

bennet salvatore was one ref, is that normal? cause they were blowing the whistle on all touch or any contact until last 5 mins-

Back