emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season: 60-52 (+14.1)

Playoffs: 19-16 (+8.26)

Overall: 79-66 (+22.36)

Well here we are.

Um, the two 'best' teams left.

:rolleyes:

Wish they'd kept Game 1 on Thursday rather than moving it to this Tuesday.

Unlikely we see Janice until Game 2 or 3 but who knows, he may suit up for Game 1.

Healthy Janice = Mucks win.

Suns lucky to be here, that being said they have the 'advantage' as of right now.

Gonna run my simulations and shit.

Back soon.

Yeah, taking a risk (in terms of value for the dollar) placing bet before Janice announcement but I just can't see him playing Game 1.

Would play the Puns with him in or out either way, just gonna get better odds on Phoenix if he plays obviously.

Home favs in Game 1 with more rest than their opponent haven't lost since the reincarnation of the 'Bad Boys' vs the Lakers in 2004.

6-1 SU and ATS.

In the six wins the average margin of victory is +17 points.

In the last 15 seasons the home team in Game 1 of the Finals have gone 15-1 SU (14-2 ATS) with an average winning margin of +12.1 points.

Janice plays this line dips to -4.

Books have already 'won' this postseason given the Nets never made the Finals.

I'd figure this Finals to continue to be as weird as this postseason has already been with twists and turns.

Suns win Game 1 but ultimately lose to the Mucks in 6 games, at least I hope that is what happens.

Mucks 0-3 SU and ATS this season as a road dog vs the West.

Mucks 2-8 ATS in their past 10 games as a road dog vs the West.

Feel for Bobby 'Double-Double' Portis. Dude was getting some clout minus Janice.

Finals Game 1's are the most hyped spot for the home team, there is generally no let-up.

I will be on the Mucks in Game 2 pending something outrageous.

Also, with Janice in the line-up just going by my models/simulations I have this line for Game 1 at Suns -2.

Like my position right now even with the 'bad spread'.

Screw the points.

Mucks win or lose by more than the spread, numbers (historical and otherwise) support this.

Hate using the word 'value' in sports betting but it exists with the mercurial Mucks tonight.

They played so uncharacteristic in Game 1, very unlikely it repeats itself tonight.

They shot better from 3 but sucked in every other aspect.

Well, Mucks had their chances. Forever mercurial this fucking team.

They have the horses to beat the Puns but fail to execute in key spots.

Bud gonna Bud. Cut it to 5, take Janice out, 5-0 Suns run, 10 point game again, so on and fucking so forth.

Small ML loss, will take it and play Game 3 accordingly.

What was the ML for Nigeria in that exhibition game vs the USA ?

Would have been up there I’m sure…

Missed out on a better price but it is what it is.

Teams favored at home in Game 3 of the Finals down 0-2 have never lost but they are just 50% against the spread.

Will eat that moneyline chalk.

Unleash the Kraken...

Scott Foster | Offical #48 | NBRA

Ya, easy win.

Mucks the better team in this series, just have a drunk coach and synchronisation issues.

When they get it together the Suns don't stand a chance.

Have to put some respect on #34's name. Will stop calling him Janice for now. Dude with a pair of epic performances on one leg.

Running the numbers on Game 4. Teams off 20+ losses tend to do well ATS next game.

League will be a better place if Milwaukee get the rings. Book and Cliff privileged flop gods.

You don't waltz into the playoffs in your first winning season in over a decade and get the cake versus a team that's been grinding and percolating in recent postseasons.

League seems to favor the Cucks for sure. I’d personally much rather see Monty win one than Bud. Not a big CP3 fan but Book is actually a great guy. Also like their supporting cast better. Losing Saric a bigger issue than people realize, though. Will probably be close. Can’t trust the Cucks but Giannis on a tear. Best of luck either way man.

Game 4.

The play...

Bucks ML -180 (4 to win 2.24)

Back to the well for me with the Mucks ML.

Sharp play is the Suns with the points.

:rolleyes:

Mucks the better team in this series, gonna stand by that. Doesn't always equate to wins but it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Finally I get to say Phoenix is the best team in the series, by a bunch. And if they lose, it's because they lost, not that the Bucks won it.

Glad to see you on this. Was looking for a reason to play them, and this is enough for me. Filled an open parlay from Gold Cup Canada with Bucks

Back